The "Wierd Dreams" Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
The one where you start falling and as soon just before you hit the ground or w/e you wake up.
I had one of those a really long time ago. But when I fell in the dream my body kinda jumped in the bed so I actually hit it with my head.

Best answers
Dreams are really annoying. You can not yell and you are very weak. And for all those that try to find ways on "waking up" within your dreams so you can control it; doing that is a pain, since once you start dreaming you forget about what you wanted to do, and dreams happen so fast; it is almost like it is all scripted and you can not deviate from the script, no matter how hard you try.

Dreams are fascinating though, nonetheless. Anyway, the weirdest dream I have had would be me trying to fight someone. I took Martial Arts for a while which I kind of do not get as in that dream, I was fighting like a pansy. Including that I could not hurt the guy. I would put an enormous amount of focus in a punch then throw it out as hard and fast as I can. When it finally connected, it felt like the weakest punch in history. Felt like all my power from my punch vanished in the split second I made contact.

I tried kicking him, could not do that either; some how I could not kick above his waist (I did not kick him in the groin). Then for some odd reason I started laughing. Much like the laugh that Vegeta does to his opponents. It really did not make any sense especially since I could not hurt the guy.

Then I woke up, mad, furious. I have more fighting dreams than anything else that is possible to dream of. I was about to make a fighting dream statistics chart of my wins and losses. Maybe that dream was telling me that I am not ready to fight. I have never been in a fight before, so maybe my mind is telling me something.

Like I said, dreams are very fascinating.

Best answers
Well for the last 3 years ive been having dreams about this girl i was in love with. She liked me too and we could have been great together but i didnt do anything about it and i regret it deeply. Now she appears in 90% of my dreams, Its driving me crazy...

Best answers
mm.. i had this drem some time ago.. it was smthng that there was smthng damn big and black and hard like steel coming to earth. like tehh acopalyptice (i know it's not written rightly^^ ) and it just started to spin around the world and slowly coming lower and lower and lower.. and destroy the whole earth.. it was damn wierd.. i can't even remember it that goodly :S then i woke up all swetty and wet.. and with my movement's were damn fast. well atleast it seemed to me they were.. then i fall asleep and again and had tehh same dream starting from tehh point where that "thing" was slowly coming down to earth..

after that. i was awake and tehh clock was smtng like 5.40 am. i was totally awaken but still kept seeing that dream.. i was just spinning around tehh bed trying to stop that destroying of earth.. damnit it was wierd :S

Best answers
I did have a few dreams during my wrestling season...the matches woluld be normal but then it would turn into an episode of like dragon ball Z...((this is when i knew i should be taking a break)) My match would all of a sudden have my opponent trying to throw energy blasts and **** at the crowd AND me...and me ((in my singlet still...so it is already scary)) just beat the utter crap outta them.

Oh and i also fought freddy kueger from friday the 13th...If you want ****ed up and scary...dream about him when in the horror films....he messes with you in your dreams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, how cool. I finally had a Dream when I never get dreams <_<. Mine was a simple dream, but the end is funneh.

I dreamed I bought a PSP (which, awesomely only cost around $114), and a game. So I'm showing it off and I set it down on my desk, and I goto sleep in my dream. I wake up in real life thinking, kick ass! I got a PSP! I check my desk and start panicking cause its not where I left it, and I almost yell to my mom, "WHERES MY PSP?!?!" But then I remembered it was a dream XD

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The coolest dream I had was falling down a volcano and landing head-first in the lava. Except it was really hot. I remember thinking 'holy **** this isn't a dream' for a second then I woke up with my face on a boiling radiator :p
I had a dream like that once; I dreamt a guy from school I really hate was in my doorstep and I started hitting him, but he blocked every punch. Then I tried kicking him in the side, and suddenly wake up when I kick the radiator next to my bed. Ouch.

I've considered starting a dream journal sometime... should have plenty of interesting material after a while. I don't dream much, but when I do I usually have some pretty messed up (as in: weird) dreams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I keep having the same dreams. Rather...'episodes' of the same dream. This dream follows the travels of a character who is very strange and is not a normal man, as he journeys through some semi-apocalyptic wasteland called Metaphor. The story is phenomenally complex, but what is eerie is that though it all takes place in a fantasy setting, it is basically a big huge metaphor of my life and the things that have happened to me.

It is strange but the world is so lifelike and the story is so grand that I've started writing a novel about it. And the way it is going, it looks like it's going to become a huge series of over twelve books.

The world in this dream is a manifestation of my experiences and life. I am what the characters in the dream refer to as "the Worldhost." The villains of the story are three disembodied essences of the old gods, Ego, Sorrow, and Envy. Each person in this world is linked to a person up here, you see. I am linked to a person who was born with something called "the Aspect of the Wolf". Basically, he was created to combat the world I live in and to set things right. When I am in good spirits up here and things are going well enough, he is very strong--as shown by the moon in the sky of his world. When the Moon is strong, he's nearly invincible. But the Powers That Were, the Old Gods who had once siezed and ruled the world of Metaphor, are seeking to spread their respective corruptions.

Music is very important in this dream. Children in their world are born mad, aligned too closely to our world during their childhood. They often sing songs and say phrases from our world without knowing what they are. Music is sort of like magic in this world; those who can make music up here, are extremely powerful down in this Metaphorical world.

There are many villains in this story. Ego is a conniving and manipulative malevolent entity that seeks to encroach on the spirit of everyone in Metaphor; Envy is in essence a parasitic harlot goddess who manifests in the hearts of women, and though she is insane and her control divided she is very deadly; Sorrow is the worst of all. Sorrow is completely insane and wishes only to bring torment and suffering to the world of Metaphor by turning fortunes in OUR world with his influence. The sorrows inflicted up here will break the Worldhost's spirit and remove my will to live, which is Sorrow's goal; the more broken down I am up here, the weaker this powerful main person below becomes.

This character was designed to set things right, but he helped breed the worst of his enemies. He was once the main member of what they call a Chord--a group of people which, when brought together, produces a special cohesive bond, called a Harmony. This man, named Rally, was the leader of a large group of close friends before he went on his crusades. Together they forged a Harmony that was so powerful, it brought balance to the world that once was dominated by Ego, Sorrow, and Envy's vast dominion.

Rally was betrayed by some members of this group, and tricked into ousting his truest supporters as betrayers. He was left with only he and two others--the two behind the treachery. They tried to murder him and oust him from the group as well, bringing the mighty Harmony into the hands of their master, Ego. The Harmony became corrupted and dark, and scattered its negative influence throughout Metaphor, poisoning what the characters call "the Great Karma Storm," which is basically their idea of destiny.

In creating this Harmony, Rally had brought balance to the world and the Old Gods' might was sealed in the balance. The corruptors took the Harmony from him and quickly brought in as many as they could into the now-corrupt Chord, trying to maintain it. A harmony cannot last, however, if it is forged in the absence of brotherhood. So the Harmony, though granting Ego enough power to physically manifest again, was badly damaged and slowly decayed.

This man Rally was created by the world itself in order to bring balance back. He rediscovers the members of his great Chord that he himself had ousted, and they forge a new brotherhood. Their Harmony is weak compared the pulsing corruption that the old Harmony had become. Their only chance was to travel the world and stop the corruption of people's essences by these old gods manually, hopefully one day weakening them enough that their bond of brotherhood could once again yield a powerful harmony that could once again balance the world of Metaphor.

There is only one thing preventing the old gods from fully controlling the world again. There is a woman, a girl with no name, who appears to Rally in the dead of night. She is known only as the Radiant, and, like Rally, she is a manifestation of the world--but of its beauty, not its order. He follows her faithfully and loves her deeply, as she does him; but they are the Moon and the Sun, and they are doomed to forever be a day apart from one another. It is the hopeful bond they share that is strong enough to hold the balance intact. If they were to be separated, or lost to one another...then the balance would finally snap and the Old Gods would overpower all things once and for all.

****ed up, huh? I've been having these dreams for over a year now. I started writing them down a while back, keeping track of the "episodes" and what occurs throughout them. The places and people are all the internal versions of people I know, without fail.

Some of the characters and things in this world are amazing. There are a race of nomadic females called the Labian Coitess, who are basically parasitic succubi that survive by infecting men with their lustful desires. There are the Shredlords, who are basically a metaphorical cadre of knights in service to the Will of Ego. Each of them is possessed by the spirit of Ego and is driven by a nomadic self-indulgent desire to be more powerful then the rest of their brethren; using these strange items called "Batteries" (gauntlets that are infused with powerful musics), they are in constant pursuit of Rally and are feared the world over for their ruthlessness. There are also great treasures called the Seven Lyrics, which are artifacts that are imbued with the very conceptual ideas that birthed this crazy world. Wolves are also very important in this crazy world, as they are found in all landscapes and are considered holy symbols of the worldhost.

It's all really crazy. A lot of real world stuff converts to it neatly. The Shredlords, for example, are an explanation as to why there are so many egotistical guitarists in my life (heh). There is even a lot of explanation of things like where intuitions and inspiration come from. Nothing creative in this world stays as it is; if you wrote a fictional tale in this world it would unwrite itself as you went on, fading into the Balance, and occuring in some disjointed form to some person's mind up here as an inspiration. The internet has had a huge role in some of the worst times of my life, and even this is accounted for: the internet exists outside the rules of such things and is a sort of bridge between the two worlds, where Metaphor and Material blur together. There is a place in the story called "The Damning Grounds" that holds the path to the World Beyond (our world), what the characters call "The Never," which leads to the secretive "Great Machine."

I wrote way too much about this dream. It's just crazy. Sometimes it scares me how lifelike it is. It'll probably become the greatest story I ever wrote. I started writing at the beginning of june and already have 10,000 words.

Heh. I must be crazy.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Here's one of my weirder dreams, remembered as a result of the 'All Star Cast' rather than anything else..

I find myself sitting in a diner. One of those American ones that you always see during any movie about crossing America - circular stools line the counter and booths with tables run along the walls. A diner.

Anyway, I'm sitting on one of the stools, facing the counter, looking around aimlessly when Golum - yes, Golum - grabs me from the stool beside. He frantically pushes me down and babbles about 'she' seeing me. The she being the waitress who is moving up and down the other side of the counter. Apparently we don't want to be caught out by the staff.

I turn slower this time, trying to maintain my cover, and who do I see sitting in the farthest booth? Frodo Baggins, dressed up for Ring destroying. I hesitate for a moment, then wander over and sit down across from him. However things are not as they seem.

Instead of Mr Wood I am looking at Dustin Hoffman. He sits there, dazed and hurt - I can't remember how, it was a while ago. In his hand he holds a fairly normal butter knife and he pokes it at me halfheartedly, saying over and over 'It should have been you..'

Weird, no? But we've only just begun!

Now my dream actually has an intermission. I find myself standing outside of the diner, in a city, but the world has become cartoon-like. Against a skyline filled with the silhouettes of sky scrapers I can see a wall of water - toon blue, of course - approaching. We immediately - me and a crowd of faceless strangers - begin tearing sheets of metal from the wall of the diner. We amass them together in a paper thin wall and thus redirect the wall of water.

It flies off like a deflected 'Kamehameha Wave' and smacks into a massive building, toppling it. I pause to say, "Did you see the size of the building it destroyed?" to which one of my comrades replies, "It wasn't that big, just CNN."

Cut back to the diner where I stand up sharply, suddenly remembering something. I had had a dream before in this diner where a cartoon played on the diners many tvs relayed this subconcious noise which led to all kinds of crazy **** - slugs pouring out of the ceiling and air vents, people screaming, madness. (Whether I actually had this dream or just dreamed that I had had it is up to debate.)

I approached the resident DJ - yes, DJ. There was a DJ with his set of discs and sound equipment just standing in the middle of the diner. - and told him to play the exact opposite of the sound to cancel out the affects. Meanwhile I went around smashing all the tvs - presumably the off buttons were stuck. Inside the last one I found - and even in the dream this struck me as a tad ludicrous - an old gameboy colour plus game.

I took the game out and found that the cartoon characters from the evil show were on the picture, then turned around to see my little brother and the boyfriend of one of my friends. My brother pointed at the boyfriend and said 'This guys is ****ing punk!' so I handed him the game. The BF turned it over in his hands and nodded sagely.

"Yeah, I worked in a games shop. We used to see these all the time.."

And then I woke up.

Analyse that, Freud! I dare yah! :D

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I keep having the same dreams. Rather...'episodes' of the same dream. This dream follows the travels of a character who is very strange and is not a normal man, as he journeys through some semi-apocalyptic wasteland called Metaphor. The story is phenomenally complex, but what is eerie is that though it all takes place in a fantasy setting, it is basically a big huge metaphor of my life and the things that have happened to me.

It is strange but the world is so lifelike and the story is so grand that I've started writing a novel about it. And the way it is going, it looks like it's going to become a huge series of over twelve books.

The world in this dream is a manifestation of my experiences and life. I am what the characters in the dream refer to as "the Worldhost." The villains of the story are three disembodied essences of the old gods, Ego, Sorrow, and Envy. Each person in this world is linked to a person up here, you see. I am linked to a person who was born with something called "the Aspect of the Wolf". Basically, he was created to combat the world I live in and to set things right. When I am in good spirits up here and things are going well enough, he is very strong--as shown by the moon in the sky of his world. When the Moon is strong, he's nearly invincible. But the Powers That Were, the Old Gods who had once siezed and ruled the world of Metaphor, are seeking to spread their respective corruptions.

Music is very important in this dream. Children in their world are born mad, aligned too closely to our world during their childhood. They often sing songs and say phrases from our world without knowing what they are. Music is sort of like magic in this world; those who can make music up here, are extremely powerful down in this Metaphorical world.

There are many villains in this story. Ego is a conniving and manipulative malevolent entity that seeks to encroach on the spirit of everyone in Metaphor; Envy is in essence a parasitic harlot goddess who manifests in the hearts of women, and though she is insane and her control divided she is very deadly; Sorrow is the worst of all. Sorrow is completely insane and wishes only to bring torment and suffering to the world of Metaphor by turning fortunes in OUR world with his influence. The sorrows inflicted up here will break the Worldhost's spirit and remove my will to live, which is Sorrow's goal; the more broken down I am up here, the weaker this powerful main person below becomes.

This character was designed to set things right, but he helped breed the worst of his enemies. He was once the main member of what they call a Chord--a group of people which, when brought together, produces a special cohesive bond, called a Harmony. This man, named Rally, was the leader of a large group of close friends before he went on his crusades. Together they forged a Harmony that was so powerful, it brought balance to the world that once was dominated by Ego, Sorrow, and Envy's vast dominion.

Rally was betrayed by some members of this group, and tricked into ousting his truest supporters as betrayers. He was left with only he and two others--the two behind the treachery. They tried to murder him and oust him from the group as well, bringing the mighty Harmony into the hands of their master, Ego. The Harmony became corrupted and dark, and scattered its negative influence throughout Metaphor, poisoning what the characters call "the Great Karma Storm," which is basically their idea of destiny.

In creating this Harmony, Rally had brought balance to the world and the Old Gods' might was sealed in the balance. The corruptors took the Harmony from him and quickly brought in as many as they could into the now-corrupt Chord, trying to maintain it. A harmony cannot last, however, if it is forged in the absence of brotherhood. So the Harmony, though granting Ego enough power to physically manifest again, was badly damaged and slowly decayed.

This man Rally was created by the world itself in order to bring balance back. He rediscovers the members of his great Chord that he himself had ousted, and they forge a new brotherhood. Their Harmony is weak compared the pulsing corruption that the old Harmony had become. Their only chance was to travel the world and stop the corruption of people's essences by these old gods manually, hopefully one day weakening them enough that their bond of brotherhood could once again yield a powerful harmony that could once again balance the world of Metaphor.

There is only one thing preventing the old gods from fully controlling the world again. There is a woman, a girl with no name, who appears to Rally in the dead of night. She is known only as the Radiant, and, like Rally, she is a manifestation of the world--but of its beauty, not its order. He follows her faithfully and loves her deeply, as she does him; but they are the Moon and the Sun, and they are doomed to forever be a day apart from one another. It is the hopeful bond they share that is strong enough to hold the balance intact. If they were to be separated, or lost to one another...then the balance would finally snap and the Old Gods would overpower all things once and for all.

****ed up, huh? I've been having these dreams for over a year now. I started writing them down a while back, keeping track of the "episodes" and what occurs throughout them. The places and people are all the internal versions of people I know, without fail.

Some of the characters and things in this world are amazing. There are a race of nomadic females called the Labian Coitess, who are basically parasitic succubi that survive by infecting men with their lustful desires. There are the Shredlords, who are basically a metaphorical cadre of knights in service to the Will of Ego. Each of them is possessed by the spirit of Ego and is driven by a nomadic self-indulgent desire to be more powerful then the rest of their brethren; using these strange items called "Batteries" (gauntlets that are infused with powerful musics), they are in constant pursuit of Rally and are feared the world over for their ruthlessness. There are also great treasures called the Seven Lyrics, which are artifacts that are imbued with the very conceptual ideas that birthed this crazy world. Wolves are also very important in this crazy world, as they are found in all landscapes and are considered holy symbols of the worldhost.

It's all really crazy. A lot of real world stuff converts to it neatly. The Shredlords, for example, are an explanation as to why there are so many egotistical guitarists in my life (heh). There is even a lot of explanation of things like where intuitions and inspiration come from. Nothing creative in this world stays as it is; if you wrote a fictional tale in this world it would unwrite itself as you went on, fading into the Balance, and occuring in some disjointed form to some person's mind up here as an inspiration. The internet has had a huge role in some of the worst times of my life, and even this is accounted for: the internet exists outside the rules of such things and is a sort of bridge between the two worlds, where Metaphor and Material blur together. There is a place in the story called "The Damning Grounds" that holds the path to the World Beyond (our world), what the characters call "The Never," which leads to the secretive "Great Machine."

I wrote way too much about this dream. It's just crazy. Sometimes it scares me how lifelike it is. It'll probably become the greatest story I ever wrote. I started writing at the beginning of june and already have 10,000 words.

Heh. I must be crazy.
I find it really hard to believe that you actually dream all that stuff.

But it is one helluva story, I'll give you that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
I find it really hard to believe that you actually dream all that stuff.
I find it harder to believe that he remembered all that stuff when he woke up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said...this is a series of many dreams with recurring characters and places, and I've been writing them down for a long, long time. It took a long time to put together the pieces. There are holes, tons of them, but the dream follows my life's history pretty exclusively: the chasing of the girl, the betrayal of the friends, music being taken gravely seriously, and Ego/Sorrow/Envy ruining everything for me in the past. The major events are there; the rest is easy enough to figure out just from following the parts of my life. The dreams themselves are more like "episodes" than anything else. Snippets of stuff. The overall story is what I've pieced together from those things.

All I ever dream about is that girl, that one damned girl. Even this story revolves solely around her.

There are many episodic versions of this dream that I still haven't figured out. In one, the main character and his group are trapped by these two strange weird queen/sister things. One is really fat and the other is really thin and they are super dapper and ****, but they are also strange in that they keep men as pets. I know who the two queens are supposed to represent; what I still don't know is why they have these strange chains around the arms of the main character holding him in place. He's super strong and should be able to rip them out with ease. I don't know what this represents but the queens laughed delightedly while he/I struggled with those weird chains. I don't know what this means, or what part of my life it represents, if any.

There are tons of things I have remembered from the dreams that I don't know what the hell they mean to me, or even if they mean anything. But I started to have them over and over again, all these different weird situations that this group of metaphorical characters has been stuck in. I started writing them down at the recommendation of a friend who found them fascinating and had started to try and decipher the storyline behind the related dreams. Together me and her pieced together what is basically the same thing as the big huge explanation I told you all. So no, I didn't dream all of it; just enough pieces for me to make this full story out of it.

All the things that happen in the story happened in the dreams, for the most part. It's the explanations behind them that I had to figure out.

Either way it makes a good story. I only had to figure out what filled in the gaps. There are select scenes I remember from which I was able to sort of patch my way into figuring out the overall situation. A lot of it is guesswork but it's guesswork with a concrete point A and point B, at least.

It's all been in there, rattling around. This dream, and dreams about the girl in it, are the only ones I ever seem to remember anymore.

That girl is going to be the death of me, one of these days.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
"i before e except after c"
I've heard this a thousand times, but I can only get the I E part... Could you.. ahem... explain the C part? I sort of have a chunk of education missing... But I make up for it in sheer brilliance.

I've had lots of weird dreams... Every dream i dream is weird.... Save for the sex ones (with one exception).

I had a dream where there was a Devronian chasing me (See "Star Wars alien with horns and red skin") and in my dream was classified as a vampire. Circa 1996-99

I had a dream where there was an earthquake where and the Pink and Red power rangers were standing over the crack, and the pink ranger did a split over it and punched the red ranger in the balls. Circa 1992-94

I had a dream where my best friend turned into the pink ranger. Circa 1995

I had a dream where I was a carpenter/construction worker and I was building a skate ramp, and I had to deal with this really stupid *****. Circa 2000-2002

I had a dream where I got a video game and I installed it and it didn't work (this is the weirdest dream because it's so normal). Circa 2003

I had a dream where the Rock was walking down a catwalk into the ring (more like the walkways fashion models walk on), and then when he gets to the center, he turns to the crowd and flexes his muscles, and all of a sudden a wolf tail pops up from behind him. This was soon after watching The Mummy II.........

I had a dream that a vampire was teaching my sex ed in my living room via power point presentation. Circa 1997

I'm sure there are some I've forgotten, but make no mistake, they're all very weird.... And they mostly only last about 20 seconds to 5 minutes in length...

I've often wondered if I have these dreams right before I wake up, or if I have them throughout the night, and while my brain plays them in at normal speed it's just my brain moving very slowly.... That would explain a lot.....

I know a lot of people think that dreams are metaphorical, or that dreams can predict the future, or that it's an analysis of their psyche.... But for me they're just plain WEIRD!!! No matter what, they NEVER mean a DAMNED THING.... Maybe one, but that's it. I'm sure that they CAN be metaphorical, could predict the future, might be a way to examine a person's personality/life/wtf-ever, but for me they're just psychotic.

@ Pride: Aint it always the way?

Best answers
Ok... you will find this dream weird.. but anyway...

My good freind was over at my house, and my mom was sitting on the couch, i guess watching T.V... all of a sudden my freind begins to make fun of me for no reason and I get angry and talk crap about him back, and my mom decides to be on his side, and begin to defend him, and ignore what i say... I dont no .. it was weird.. anyway, I get so angry that I shouted and something weird happened, and then I find my mom in the hospital, and I think it was becuase i hit her or him or something... lol... ya and shes in the hospital.. and I wake up panicing that my mom was going to die... thank-god it was a dream :laff:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo i love weird dreams!!! i've got TONES of them ^_^ heh
check this out, there were two times that i actually controld my dreams...kinda freaky but it's also cool in a weird way =/...

once i had this dream that my dad, my sister and i were driving along a nerrow road...reallly really nerrow, but there were'nt any walls on the sides, there was a huge drop to a river, anyway we were driving kinda fast and there was this ramp, so my dad thought it would be funny to jump it and so we did, of course we missed the road and we fell down down down into the river, we sanked and there was water everywhere and i tried to keep my breath but i couldnt...so i freaked out for a while but then i noticed im not dying...i looked at my dad and my sis and they were'nt moving at all...then i realised it was a dream so i stopped freaking out =P heh and the coolest thing is i could actually do what i wanted, i thought i should open the door but i didnt also i could look around and stuff...nothing to see =/ water everywhere but then i got freaked out again heh so i woke my self up.
and because i realised it was a dream when i was actually dreaming i could remember every single detail.
it heppend to me with another dream...actually a nightmare, which i wont get into right now lol =P but thats it, it was kinda cool...hope it'll happen again sometime...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have lots of wierd dreams but I usually don't talk about them much a few days after they've happened so I don't add to them without realizing it. Anyways, one I had last night involved me reading some wierd book that explained how to manipulate energies to wield "magic." Then some lady came up and told me that anybody who takes drugs or drinks can't wield that power. I got pretty pissed at her for saying this because I got drunk a couple nights ago ;o. Anywho, to prove her wrong I sat their practicing until I could conjure up whirlwinds and also use wind to cut through things. Pretty cool actually.

Best answers
If not unusual... and unique...

Honestly, who the hell dreams about wielding magic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive had dreams where something that looks completely harmless is evil? For example, I once dreamed that a dark corner of this one room was evil. Scared me ****less for no reason.

Ever have a dream that ends just as youre swinging your arm, but you wake up right when you swing so you end up bashing your arm? I have.

As youre going to bed, say to yourself "I will dream tonight and I will remember my dreams." Say it a couple times to get it through your head and just go to bed. Works part of the time for me. Writing down your dreams helps too, but Im usually too lazy to do so at whatever ungodly hour it is when I wake up (plus it makes you feel like a panzy, writing your dreams down like some kind of 12 yr old girl). Some people can have dreams that feel more vivid than reality and they remember them afterwards, but I have never managed that.

Best answers
I had a crazy/scary dream when i was about 6, 7 years old. I used to have a life sized doll which i played with but i dreamt that i was in my grandma's house and i was alone in my grandma's rocking chair, anyway, I saw my doll getting closer going left to right like in a flash and he's(the doll) on top of me with a knife and he stabbed me and i died and didn't wake up for like another 10 secs(in my dream) anyway i wake up and the weird thing is i end up getting out of bed and running to my doll and hugging it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom