The way Renzoku Should Be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The image speaks for its self.

Fast charging straight firing, RAPID FIRE, DIE, BURN THINGS, BLOW STUFF UP, DESTRUCTION, CHAOS!!!!

errm, sorry.

:cool:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea is done dossens of times.
there is even a verry big one, it's just up to the team to lissen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually that's not the way Renzoku should be, because it's ****ing blue :rolleyes:

Yeah, this idea has been posted numerous times since 1.2 came out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the normal rensoku is yellow bit the one of majin vegeta is neon red with a trail on it.

Best answers
if you ask me... you should be able to charge the renzuken up for longer...... and you'll do much more balls.... in a straighter line.. and if you have full charge in the end he shoots a gen ball? (so actually.. how longer you charge how more balls and they will be shot mroe straighter.. and if its fully charged a gen ball or something is fired as last.. max balls should be 15/20?)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, that's not such a bad idea. How about when you fully charge renzoku, then select generic attack, the renzoku is still charged, only now you charge the generic attack with it, and they will be released in a row. It should be possible with every attack that can be combined with renzoku.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
renzoku shouldnt have a charge at all but maybe just for vegeta he can have a faster generic charge so he can do this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
90% of the problem is that it doesn't fly straight, it flies and arcs all over the place and makes it very difficult to hit anyone. Making it straight (like in 1.1) would make it a useable attack.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it wouldn't. It has to be instant. The chargetime makes it useless.

I think it should be the same as normal kiblasts, except fire them 2x faster (and drain 2x more ki?).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no. insanely fast firing ki blasts.

Or alot of mini gen beams.

Best answers
Yes insanely fast. Think Cell just killed Trunks and Vegeta goes nuts.

Best answers
Yep, right now, any character's ki blast can own vegeta's renzukou.

Ki blast - Can fire on both hands nonstop. No charge time.
Renzuko - Have a long charge time. Only fires *5* ki blasts -_-

This is why I think, any character's ki blast owns vegeta's renzukou. If renzukou have to remain like this. Please let renzukou be a seperate attack as it is totally useless. I would rather use the normal ki blast attack than renzukou.

Best answers
Renzokus balls should explode in midair after a few seconds. Remember Vegeta fighting Frieza. That's what I mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just look at the picture i posted!

I want uber cool renzoku.

They could have a generic "blasting" attack for each character, but vegetas could be more specialized

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only dont get wy vegeta must charge the rensoku in the first place, bfp did it a lot better and it's also a balances attack since you never would be able to hit them all.
just make it like bfp and everything is solved with rensoku.......

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember when vegeta got pissed at little gohan? in the saiyan saga? he didn't charge, he just shooted a huge amounts of ki balls/beams and they homed into gohan, like rockets.

I think that the ki blasts should go where you look at, so if you with vegeta do a renzoku, and you look at an enemy or at a spot then the fired blasts should go there, and offcourse the blasts should have long tail/beam/trail.

That would be accurate to the show, but I doubt they will implent this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's not how rensoku works, rensoku is a rain of kiblasts, not a storm of homing balls.

Best answers
Like I said, Vegeta attacking Cell. But when Vegeta was shooting Frieza in the air, they kept blowing up in mid-air after Frieza dodged them, like December Man said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom