The Very Worst Part About Beta 1!!!

JeS

Best answers
alright, well i guess you do have a point but at the beginning u were freaking out....u shoulda just showed that one screenie :p
but it'll be fixed so now worries hehe my bad ;D

Best answers
I don't know why you still insist 1 million pl is not a big difference. When you wish for strength you get .......... 1 million. How much PL does Goku, Frieza, and Cell have to gain to go SSJ? ......... 1 million. How much PL do Trunks and Gohan have to be at in order to go SSJ? ...... 1 million. Who would win in this powerstuggle ---- 1million PL Vegeta vs. 2 million PL Goku. 1 million PL makes all the difference in a power or blocking struggle

Anyway, that's good to hear harSens!

Best answers
that is somewhat realistic like Vegeta said in the Freeza saga to gohan beat me up so denday can heal me than I will be much stronger

Best answers
Acutally he said it to Kurrin and it's not realistic because it's like that for everyone including non-saiyans.

Best answers
so when he gets the ridiculous extra he starts to kill you more so you get it.....whats the problem? i think you should just lose alittle bit of pl for dying when your above the server average and not just be put back to the server average because that'd make the the people who have killed alot still up-there-powerful and then for the people that are less than the average get put on the average to make them better but still they wont beat the people who do get lots of kills unless they start killing themselves. its kinda a chance for the people behind but not much hinderance when your alot ahead

Best answers
Originally posted by OTHEDrain
You guyz make urself look like such *******s, The whole point in that is to make the game even. If the guy that got all the kills gained more pl the game would be uneven and stupid. This is to keep the game even between players that just join the server and people that have been in the server for a hour. I think its a great thing for everyone because it keeps the playing ability at its best instead of giving the good players a bigger advantage, it would make the game much to easy for the great players that do kill alot if they made it so ur pl goes up alot more if you kill players. It would just be boring. GG. Plus look at it this way, in any sport do you gain experience if you loose? In dbz the same thing if you get ur ass kicked u gain expereince points and therefore you get better. Its the same skill wise. If you take that out your ruining the eveness and giving the people with more skill just a easier way through this mod and it will make the mod boring after awhile of playing.

What?? I know this thread is old but that just made no sense what so ever...If you work hard to get the most kills then wouldnt you want to benefit from it?? And if your that good at the game then you deserve it. You cant just give the guys that cant play for **** even pl to ppl that are owning cuz then you get kamehameha spammers and such...

AND skill leads to power. You cant have power without skill. Your pl only reflects how good or bad you are...dont like the average pl you gain in an hour of play? get better...

Best answers
There is definitely some problems going by the screenshot, it needs looking at.

At the risk of having some people ()wning our arses on the servers, maybe the server average should take "outliers" off when finding the average. If you've done a little bit of statistical maths yo ushould know what this is. Basically:

get everyones PL
take away the highest guy's pl
take away the lowest guys' pl
add it up with whats left and get the average from that.

this way if you're ()wning - you'll be ()\/\/|\|||\|(_,

Best answers
Guys come on, think about it! Sajins get stronger after every battle! it's fine the way it is. Don't cry just because Sajins are the shiznit! Why don't you guys just cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it!

Best answers
Your a disgrace to the name Grey Fox. It is not only saiyans that have this ability [in the game].

Best answers
hey fox...WTF??? what clan r u in??? I have had [.:MW:.] Since the second Alpha man. Sry, but please change it

Best answers
Originally posted by (MW) Gray Fox
Guys come on, think about it! Sajins get stronger after every battle! it's fine the way it is. Don't cry just because Sajins are the shiznit! Why don't you guys just cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it!
oooohhh boy i really woould like to slap you right now. Not only did you use that useless peice of information but you stated your opinion with out saying why...the team cat make a decision unless they have reasons to do so...But that should defenatly be fixed...PL should reflect your skill in that server and if noobs have lower pl because of it then so be it. Another reason to keep them from kamehameha spamming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom