The SSJ2 aura in 1.3

Best answers
How do you like the SSJ2 aura will be?
1.A permanent aura with only lightnings (see picture no. 1):

picture number 1

2.A permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura (see picture no. 2):

picture number 2

3.Not permanent normal ssj aura.

4.Not permanent aura with only lightnings.

5.Not permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura.

6.Dont care

7.Other (Details please)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will leave it to the team to decide, they're good at impressing me :]

Best answers
yeah they said it was going to be a huge graphical improvement in auras and such so i cant wait for them to bring out what it is :laff:....but anyway more on topic i wouldnt mind a permanant aura with lightning looks more authentic.

Best answers
It would be cool to have the lightning be permanent, and an aura only with turbo.

Best answers
The power up should be with big lightning effects permenantly , and when he's moving regulary there should be small lightning poppin and stuff
im sure the esf team will keep it real

Best answers
Well I just hope they keep it as real as the series :D
But about the lightnings and the aura I do agree, however both of them should only appear when you go Turbo... and the lightnings while you're stopped or moving slowly!
The lightnings and the aura would also look cool on head-ons I think! :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Without the turbo on, i'd vote for a perm. lightning.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll get to see it sooner then anyone else, ey MP :p ?

Best answers
A constant surge of lightning would be the best way of knowing you was SSJ2 and not just SSJ, plus it looks cooler!

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
When your ki is above 1/4, lightning would be emmited from the player. Thats what I would like to see.
that would be good hope it ends up being like that :p

Best answers
It would look stupid if the effects were always on becasue then when you try to shoot a beam it would be too hard to find the opponent with all the fire and lightning around you I think it should only be on if you click the turbo button

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there will be such a thing, i'm rather sure, it would not decrease your sight. First of all, the game is third person, second, there would have to be a discusting amount of lighting, to decrease your sight.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.
Good idea. The ESF team discussing about this stuff and use our ideas?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team checks out esf chat regularly, so i'm quite sure they'll see it. Nice add. Krazy Killa. ;)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hehe. I'm mostly a suggestion freak, so I hang around in the Suggestions forum pretty much everytime I come here. :laff:
Well. I might want to add alittle something to the lightning portion of the ssj2 aura. Maybe have the lightning occur more, the more KI you have. Then at a certain point, when your KI is at a certain level maybe less than 1/2, there will be no lightning at all, and at full KI, lightning is occuring more frequently. This could also be used to determine how much KI someone has though.

Best answers
sounds pretty sweet (y) the team will make the best decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom