The SSJ2 aura in 1.3

gil

Best answers
when power up there is only lightnings and when in turbo than aura with lightnings ;)

Best answers
Has anybody ever thought about a big DBZ rpg? Like in the beginning you choose your character. And you join servers and have some fun, and when you are done you get out and everything you did was saved, like having a rank held of everything you did. But then again that wouldnt be fair to the new people. Please tell me what you think of my big idea :)

Best answers
P.S. : And for the new people, when you kill the higher leveled players you get 3 times the EXP you would normally get.

And as you kill people you gain EXP and gain levels. ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^DbZ.EsF^, edit your previous post next time by using the
button. M'kay?

Krazy-Killa said:
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.
Thats a bit too much like Budokai for me. When this aura appears, what happens to the turbo aura? Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full.

cold steel said:
We'll get to see it sooner then anyone else, ey MP :p ?
>=D

nZ

Best answers
(offtopic)I think another way to tell if its ssj1 or 2 is the tone of the hair ( obviously blonde) but different shades,
also it would be kool if in ssj2 the ki beams or blasts you use would hav lightnings around it at the same time as yourself.

quote : "Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full." : MP

I think this is a gd idea, in the show when gohan goes ssj2 in cell saga sometimes he has no aura but u see random lightnings appear around him you could make the character do the same thing in ssj2 depending how full your ki is.

Best answers
^DbZ.EsF^ said:
Has anybody ever thought about a big DBZ rpg? Like in the beginning you choose your character. And you join servers and have some fun, and when you are done you get out and everything you did was saved, like having a rank held of everything you did. But then again that wouldnt be fair to the new people. Please tell me what you think of my big idea :)
This thred is about AURAS (hello?!?!)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
^DbZ.EsF^, edit your previous post next time by using the
button. M'kay?
Krazy-Killa said:
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.
Thats a bit too much like Budokai for me. When this aura appears, what happens to the turbo aura? Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full.
I was thinking more of the turbo aura myself actually. The higher the KI, the more visible it is. I don't think I was talking about the powerup aura, was I?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounded like you were talking about a whole different aura together. Aside from turbo and the powerup one, but I know what you meant now.

Best answers
I think you should have perminent Lightings and when your at full KI they Flicker on and off more freqently and when your at next to nothing KI then they only Flicker on every now and then also when your at empty KI you loose your SSJ form.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ice_Dragon said:
I think you should have perminent Lightings and when your at full KI they Flicker on and off more freqently and when your at next to nothing KI then they only Flicker on every now and then also when your at empty KI you loose your SSJ form.
I think I already mentioned that though, but yah, that would be cool. :laff:

Best answers
Hopefully the team will do somthing like that, ofcourse its there decision not ours they make the mod we enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey doomtiger, the first picture should be "Not permanent aura with only lightnings" because your not really seeing any aura, just the lightnings

anyway the permenant lightnings is the best chocie and when you charge up or turbo then you should see the lightnings and the aura

Best answers
i've voted for 2, because it looks the best of all other choices, and its serie-based

Best answers
i voted for A permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura that should be the aura but if you don't use aura you should have lightning... that's it..:]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speaking of this aura didnt someone say they were gonna have to auras flowing upward like in the show instead of just going in a circular path?

Best answers
Ima go for the Lightning cause that leaves it authentic.

Best answers
The Lightining effects should be permanent... and when you press turbo the ssj2 Aura would be on :]

SSJ2 will rock

umm.. will gohan be able to transform faster than the other ones to SSJ2? o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom