The set-the-next-person-in-a-scenery Game!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I light a fire underneath his ass. Next time he farts... BOOOOOOM!!!!! No need to use super powers ^_^

-----------------------

You've been captured as a suspected witch/warlock and as punishment you've been sentenced to burn at the stake. Since you're not really a witch/warlock you have no powers and are gonna die an innocent death. You've been strapped to the stake and everything is set for the burning. The man with the torch is walking up the aisle as we speak. Soon you'll be burnt to a crisp. Either talk your way out of it (which seems unlikely with this mob.) Or escape.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
harrasment sucks... so go away witch
I appoligise. But forum forums have the report post button for a reason. Although I am an admin there are still those capable of dealing with my actions.

Anyway..

=======================

I loosen my bonds and scream out LOOK BEHIND YOU MORE WITCHES ARE ATTACKING and as everyone turns around I escape the back way.

The next person is trapped in the savanah and the closest way to civilisation is past a pack of lions. Going around would take to long and cause you to die of dehydration

Best answers
I nervously and VERY slowly walk past the lions, hoping it hasn't been too long since lunchtime.... after which I make a mad dash to civilization.
----------------------------
The next person will be lost in the middle of a huge maze. The walls are too tough to break, and to make matters worse, two heavily armed marines with orders to shoot you on sight are making their way through the maze. You must escape the maze without being spotted by the marines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since im in the middle there is a big nice hole in the ground I can escape to, WEE (sorry, but you didnt say anything about this..)
-------------------

Next person will be handcuffed to an elephant, the hand cuffs cannot be broken or destroyed and the elephant is also indestructible. The cuffs cannot be removed without injury. The key is in the elephants ass - what do you do?

Best answers
Deverz said:
I appoligise. But forum forums have the report post button for a reason. Although I am an admin there are still those capable of dealing with my actions.
sorry about that... my life just gets harder and harder *sigh*
anywho...
=======================================
I would cut off my arm by using my chop of death hands. then take off my shirt and place it on my cut hand and run to the nearest hospitial.
------------------
Your searching the forums and then a virus pops up on the computer. You only have 15 minutes untill the virus deletes everything. Also the computer is indestructible so no throwin ya hear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Norton Antivirus Professional Edition.

--------------------------------

A drunk man is coming on to you, what do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kick him in the groin and wati till he painfully falls on his knees and then kcik him in tha face .after that steal the rest of the alcoholic stuff he was carrying.steal his wallet and then call my buddys and GF to have a party with me ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
your walking in the ctiy when suddenly spiderman appears and slings with you on a roof and demands buttsecks or he´ll kill you
what will you do ?
*i know its stupid couldnt think of anything better =/ *

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiderman...I love him, Buttsecks here we come ^^

--------------

The next person has been lost in a jungle full of wild horny monkeys, escape the jungle without being leg humped. No flying, super powers, beam jumps or anything. walk you lazy mofo!

Best answers
i gonna love this...

I would cilmb a tree then i would start swinging from tree to tree for the hell of sanity O_O ! and when i find the end i see an army base and take a M4 and blast those monkeys to tim-buk-two.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your on a plane to mexico. and on your way there you go into a coma becasue your afriad of planes and your claustrophobic. How will get out of your coma?

Best answers
while im in my coma i find a imaginary monkey that was living inside my head, and try to escape the coma...but the evil monkey B*****d takes over my body and turns me into a mental case...:(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
your walking down a street near your house when Brolli comes down and lands infront of you...and demands to fight with you cause he thinks your goku...what do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd should 'Kakarotto, KAKAROTTO!!!' to confuse him into thinking I was the real Brolly, then while he's taking his sweet time trying to work it out, I kick him in the stones and run.

------------------

The next person is trapped in a lift full of stuffy fat guys that are intent on farting in an enclosed space. The buttons are largely inaccesable because of the flab smothering them (and you). There is little air! Make your hasty escape!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before the lift door closes I shout, Hey! are they handing out free hot dogs? At the sound of this they all run out whilst I escape through the lift.

-----------------

You're happily at work one day when your office firm, is attacked by terrorists who plan to old you and your work mates hostage till their demands are met. Since nobody negotiates with terrorists your screwed so make your own escape. You have no powers and only work related equipment (pens, staplers etc.)

Best answers
id run until i could.. kick a few of their asses with the skills i got from barfights.
id stole ak and go into a war.. if i die.. i die.. :)

the guy behind me will find himself in a gunfight with a gun and a hunting rifle with only one clip to spare, 10 bullets.
ure a few ppl trying to save their famylies in an armed robbery. the robbers kill all ure friends and are very heavily armed compared to u. what do u do to save them? (theres 10 of them).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I changed into Neo I can use my super powers to catch all their bullets and then smack them with my rifle.

--------------------------------------------------

Next person will be an attractive lady, and another beautiful lady is coming on to you, what do you do?

Best answers
I say hi and shes hi and go on my way to find a guy. (why did i answer to this!?)
----------------------------------------------------
you're walking down the street and you see the attractive lady (^^^^^UP there) and what do you do to make her fall in love with you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say “<a href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004510417,00.html">Rainen no kono hi mo issho ni waratteiy-oh</a>" and then present her with some flowers.

--------------------

Next person is being attacked by a swarm of bees. Why? Because you're covered in honey!

Best answers
i would run for my life then find a house and take a bath and come out with a KHH!
-------------------------------------
Your with Super Mario! You are helping him fight Bowser RPG style! Only using Mushroom Kingdom related items and Paper-Mario related items defeat Bowser!

Best answers
hmm paper mario....id turn in a giant paper airplane and start giving bowser so many papercuts he bled to death and i make those lil black bombs things everywhere and then turn into a paper airplane and fly off

the next person is stuck in a blimp 1000 feet in the air with nothing at all the flame is broke sending you higher and higher and its on live t.v. because people suppose your doing a stunt and u have Nothing at all..what do you with getting hurt???

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I jump and expect the best...
-------------------
The next person is osama bin laden you are surounded by [EDIT] ALL [/EDIT] the ESF Forum member's Inactive or not...now WTF DO YOU DO!!!

Best answers
id say "ok" and grab an AK47 and BA-BOOM.
=========================================
Your doing a fan mail type thing. ANd your on your 4th one and your so sick of it your gonna burn it. How do you not burn it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom