The Power struggle, why can't i do it?

Best answers
I read in the manual that when two ki attacks hit each other you do a power struggle. It says that a bar will appear showing whos winning. I've seen this on my friends computers, yet on mine i never get a bar. Is this a glitch or am i not doing something right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea why the bar wouldn't come up, thats wierd, do you still go into a power struggle? Or does that not happen either?

Best answers
Yes we go into one, our two attacks hit and for a second mine puhes his back, but because I have no bar or anything it always ends up with me losing. I think i should re-instal, you have any ideas? Thanks in advance. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its Maybe A Bug Or....... U Keep Losing Becuz Ur Ki Is Slow Or U Just Suck,Or Maybe........ The Guy U Always Fight Is Vegeta And He Uses His Cheap Ass BB and FF??? Eh ..... My Opinion :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
uncontrolled attacks cant be psed so if youre firing a big bang death ball spirit bomb special beam cannon or ki blast and trying to add ki in it u cant.. but lets say youre trunks and using a burning attack vs final flash really close... your prob wont get and ps bar for taht

Best answers
Well, i re-dl and re-installed, it seems to work, i can't seem to get it on the maps that i dl. Also yes i usually am up against Vegeta, that may be it, but its not always Vegeta. Anyway i hope it works now. Thanks everyone. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can only do a ps if u are shooting a beam (i.e. kamehameha, masenko, galitgun, final flash)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes i do a power struggle.. it only does it if yer around the same pl... when i have a grip of pl, and i shoot a beam against a person with baby pl, sometimes the bar won't come up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cause the ps is over before u can say hey look that ps is done

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can ps with non-beam attacks.

ive seen gokus do power struggles with spirit bombs before.

or did they change this in 2.0?

p.s.in nameksend i think you should add those little yellow streaks that come out after piccolo does a special beam cannon into the map, looks really cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
say you can ps with out beams as said above and it can also be sbc vs kamehameha and the another kamehameha hits it my mriend and i have gotten up to 6 bbs before blowing up the map in a lan game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom