The patience is weak within you people

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Am more or less new on this forum and am already tired of people attacking the devs and stuff.
Remember this is an free modification in which they spend their free time,go read the history of ESF its 10 old years or so.
Why not have hope? They already released an stable ESF 1.2.3 which is pretty much funny. Its an old version of ESF but there are still servers running same
with NNK it was slow but with patience we got our 1st release. There are 1-2 servers per day online and active too >_>

Just give them space to breathe and be patient...
Look at the beautiful websites (ESF/NNK world,official websites & forums) with the nice verification system they offer us. Again they're hosting it with their money (probably).
Furthermore its probably the only DBZ game with such beautiful gameplay & graphics that you will ever see released for PC so be happy ._.

By looking at the videos & pictures of ESF:Final they could sell it for 5-10$ or maybe even more but they're doing it free.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just stick around with ESF 1.2.3 and the arcade section

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would depend on whether a major developer takes notice and wants to secure rights for it. Low chance, but one can hope.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Atari will buy the ESF Team.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Then esforces will go down to hell probably :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A company interested in a mod o_O

Thing is we still need HL1 to run ESF. No company in their right mind would buy 2 licenses in order to sell a game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There are some people that dislike Naruto, like me, so NNK doesn't count.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
What does this have to do with NNK Lol.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A company interested in a mod o_O

Thing is we still need HL1 to run ESF. No company in their right mind would buy 2 licenses in order to sell a game.
Companies become interested in community based projects all the time, and there's the bonus of being a uniquely built game AND being the pretty much guaranteed sale of Dragonball. I don't think it'll happen, no, but don't sell the game too short, man. If the right person were to take notice, cool shit could happen. Imagine how this game would be with an actual developer budget.

Again, I'd bet on China invading Japan and N. Korea before I'd bet on a production and development team taking notice.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both companies and people, in general, may have been more interested had original characters been used. DBZ has too much baggage attached.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Companies become interested in community based projects all the time, and there's the bonus of being a uniquely built game AND being the pretty much guaranteed sale of Dragonball. I don't think it'll happen, no, but don't sell the game too short, man. If the right person were to take notice, cool shit could happen. Imagine how this game would be with an actual developer budget.

Again, I'd bet on China invading Japan and N. Korea before I'd bet on a production and development team taking notice.
Ahreed, but not while its built as a mod. Now if we had a stand alone game things might stand differently.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How about this.
They buy ESF and make it standalone? Possible? No?

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i dont think that they will buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom