The Old Republic Thanksgiving weekend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So since everyone that signed up to test before the 14th of this month is getting in the Thanksgiving weekend test 25th-27th.

I was in the 11-11-11 test and Since the character isnt wiping im going to play on the pvp server that starts with a T(I cannot remember the name of it at all ><

My question is, will anyone here be playing? If so let me know. I'm republic though.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading a game for two days kinda stinks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao

As I said in the other thread, I was in for the "11-11-11" testing. It was a pretty enjoyable game, I'll definitely be playing on that weekend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao

As I said in the other thread, I was in for the "11-11-11" testing. It was a pretty enjoyable game, I'll definitely be playing on that weekend.
What server will you be playing?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Eh, I didn't really like the game, was kind of boring tbh. :\ What with all the other huge titles being out, those are taking up my time rather than another star wars mmo that allows you to choose from only 4 classes :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I didn't really like the game, was kind of boring tbh. :\ What with all the other huge titles being out, those are taking up my time rather than another star wars mmo that allows you to choose from only 4 classes :p
You mean 8 classes.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You mean 8 classes.
No I mean four. There may be 8, but each factions class is virtually the same as its counter-part. There are about as many differences as there are with coke and pepsi.

The gameplay was dull, the questing was less than impressive and took up my time explaining in 3 essays worth of dialogue as to why I have to kill 10 bandits ffs and I can't even skip through it all, and as far as I noticed, different choices don't mean squat in that game. as for character creation, there's about as many options of customizability as there are in FLYFF.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I found the game enjoyable. I'll be getting it for sure. Myself and a few buddies from work will be playing together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I mean four. There may be 8, but each factions class is virtually the same as its counter-part. There are about as many differences as there are with coke and pepsi.

The gameplay was dull, the questing was less than impressive and took up my time explaining in 3 essays worth of dialogue as to why I have to kill 10 bandits ffs and I can't even skip through it all, and as far as I noticed, different choices don't mean squat in that game. as for character creation, there's about as many options of customizability as there are in FLYFF.
No, you mean 8. you cannot say a sage is virtually the same as a shadow, both from consular. One is a ranged dps/healer. and the other is a tank/melee dps. Same goes for lets say Jedi Knight. One is a heavy armor tank/dps that has survivability utility, the other is pure dps with medium armor with no real survivability utility. Other than the starting 1-10 lvls of same skills. the rest is completley different. Different talents, different skills, different roles, different styles.

The only reason they made 4 starting classes is simple. story. This cuts having to make 4 more stories for a faction by doing it this way.

Also if you want to skip just press spacebar next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom