the noob skinner has done a trunks

Best answers
its not done but i put some othere touch up's on it the new pic's will be on there tommarow its 3:309n am here and im going to bed night

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not very understoon, quality of the pic is low...
show another pic plz

Back From The Dead
Best answers
its needs alot of work. what were you thinking? borg Vegeta and Goku, na. you could make Gokus hair black. but its your work not mine, so do what ya want. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i saw the words "reskin" so i thought you actually did reskin somethin, rather than just editting an existing skin, i was let down,

I understand that some people arent as capable as others, but with the large amounts of skin edits you have done so far. you should be more than capable of actual reskins (blank skinmaps from scratch w/o using any part of the original skin)

Best answers
ya i know guy's but i did this really latle and u cant say he dont look good this could be possiblie the best reskin i have ever done
and i updated the pics

P.S why is it i can get 170 veiws and only 6 to 10 people reply?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one you improove more ppl will wanna see your skin....
now your unknown....So ppl dont take the time to look around..
dont worry...just keep on working :p

Best answers
lol im asking what they think tho :p if i dont get a lot of people to post it feel's like i shouldnt release it
plus how many people do nice trunks skins last time i new there were only 2 skins to choice esf trunks or bojack trunks
and u guys go to addmit this is probly my best work yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, just a few things:
<p>1. its very basic
<p>2. no offense but it looks like it was dont in mspaint
<p>3. if you are going to do something to it fix that crease looking face the original face has.(i did one it was good but sadly got erased.[boo cry and go home]
<p>4. if your a skinning noob thats pretty good.
<p>im not trying to flame you at all so if thats what you got out of this post think again. so far its nice and i like the belt :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom