The new melee system.

Best answers
so joe, when two people with relatively the same pl or w/e hit eachother at the same time do they both fly back, i would praise you name and such for what you just said but i'm tryin to get this back on topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no if 2 people fly at each other a struggle happens

Best answers
Isn't there a possibility of a bug being created by that? What if 2 people swoop at someone at the same time? Will one of them get knocked back or will they both commense battle? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chubbs said:
Isn't there a possibility of a bug being created by that? What if 2 people swoop at someone at the same time? Will one of them get knocked back or will they both commense battle? o_O
Im sure someone would get there first, even if hes there 0.01 seconds before the other guy. The guy that gets there last just swoops over them i presume, unless they have a 2vs1 planned o.0

Best answers
Im sure someone would get there first, even if hes there 0.01 seconds before the other guy. The guy that gets there last just swoops over them i presume, unless they have a 2vs1 planned o.0
Sounds good enough for me. :shocked:

Sound Artist
Best answers
If two people swoop toward each other holding nothing(That is ADV. Melee by default) head on, it will result in a melee struggle. If two people swoop at each other holding 2nd mouse button(Simple Melee) it will knock both players back. In my opinion that seems to be the most fair way to go about it. That way it doesn't favor people with lower pings or with more ki. As for simple vs. adv. melee, i have no clue, it may result in a melee struggle as well. (You'd have to ask Joe) As always everything is WIP and subject to change.

Best answers
will there be a bubble or w/e around the two people who end up in the melee struggle?

Best answers
yeah i was kinda of curiouse about that aswell what if you think ur billy bad arse and wanna fight 2 people at one time in melee? will there be a server side option for that or will the 1.2 melee be 1 on 1 strictly??

Best answers
That Zepher is a total Wannabe 133d case .. but i don't realy mind learning a new systeem would prolly be cool anyways .. i think its realy time for a change cuz the current melee systeem gets dull fast so i hope the new system trows some more peper in the soup to make it more spicy :laff:

Wannabe l33t :
You have played 1 - 3 weeks now and you learned Melee a bit and you think your very good you pwn noobs once you get pwned by someone youll get so pissed off and stop playing or either game on and impove ( rarely happends )

Sound Artist
Best answers
Kanedog said:
yeah i was kinda of curiouse about that aswell what if you think ur billy bad arse and wanna fight 2 people at one time in melee? will there be a server side option for that or will the 1.2 melee be 1 on 1 strictly??
You can't adv. melee 2 people at once (Not yet heh). What i think Joe ment is you can simple melee one person out of the way, Adv. Melee the 2nd, and throw in some combos, or simply throw him into his team mate. Better yet, throw him into a wall, he'll be stuck there for a few seconds(long enough to get some ki blasts in). So basically you have a lot more options to deal with multiple enemies. Oh the possibilities are endless! :shocked:

Best answers
S.W.A.T |Zepher said:
I have beeten SaTaN and to be honest yes he is hard but not impossible he changes forms in fighting and is very fast but his weakness is in his KI he uses to much to quik. and it is very rare to get a game with him so when u do be sure that u tell every1 if u beat him lol.!
but now the way we fight as in zepher me and satan fight we lose no ki at all so there is no more who has the least ki and the one with most ki will win :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, yall probably how each other. If I still played I'd come and kick j00s arse.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attention all members of S.W.A.T. : The endless, aimless bragging stops now. This forum isn't about showing up and trying to convince anyone of how good you are. If you really have to bring up how great you are you can make a topic for yourselves in Off Topic and just try to keep away from flaming people.

If you have an issue with my views or opinions on your issues you can private message me through the UserCP menu. Don't bring it up again here or you'll be given warnings for keeping this thread off topic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
joe; is it possible to let the melee combo been set up
what i mean is, 2 players swoop, they will clash 2 or 3 times befor the combo starts,
like in the show, 2 guys would fly off to eachother, clash 1 or three times and then starts the hammering and stuff.
lets say, 2 guys of the same pl, they rush into eachother, both will bounce back, and initiate the combo chain, both players will push attacking combo´s
kinda like
high punch will beat mid punch
mid punch will beat low punch
low punch will beat high punch
same with kicking, just a thought

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reptile said:
joe; is it possible to let the melee combo been set up
what i mean is, 2 players swoop, they will clash 2 or 3 times befor the combo starts,
like in the show, 2 guys would fly off to eachother, clash 1 or three times and then starts the hammering and stuff.
lets say, 2 guys of the same pl, they rush into eachother, both will bounce back, and initiate the combo chain, both players will push attacking combo´s
kinda like
high punch will beat mid punch
mid punch will beat low punch
low punch will beat high punch
same with kicking, just a thought
no no, and no. We dont want random button smashes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know that, and it wasnt a button smashing idea,
at least thats not what i meant, i meant u will get a time to execute these moves, so the smashing will be left out

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme quote myself...
We dont want random button smashes.
It's like playing rock paper scissors, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom