The new melee system.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I know what you mean.. I was planning on adding a chain-combo system kinda like DBZ: Legends, but I dont think i'll have time to add that to 1.2 -_-

Best answers
is it possible to throw someone and then hit them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Hmm, I know what you mean.. I was planning on adding a chain-combo system kinda like DBZ: Legends, but I dont think i'll have time to add that to 1.2 -_-
Take all the time you want ;)

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
And I was just giving you advice on where to look to get your answer. And a perfect place to ask EVM questions is on their forums :). Just like you ask questions about ESF on these forums.

That's the way it should be. There should be room for some skill to take over, even though I don't have any o_o.
sorry man i dont even now what i was talkin about and i dont even now why i said that

Best answers
I think we should all stop worrying about the new melee system and what's going to be in it. You all know alot about it, but remember there is alot they didn't publicaly announce. Sit back and be patient, we should all be happy with what they have accomplished, and who know's, some of your suggestion's might already be in it. :shocked:

Best answers
Chubbs said:
I think we should all stop worrying about the new melee system and what's going to be in it. You all know alot about it, but remember there is alot they didn't publicaly announce. Sit back and be patient, we should all be happy with what they have accomplished, and who know's, some of your suggestion's might already be in it. :shocked:
i think u have a ponit and we sould stop think so much about it and just wait an till it is released

Best answers
S.W.A.T | Elmo said:
i think u have a ponit and we sould stop think so much about it and just wait an till it is released
i will second that the more we bug them the less time they have to wrok on 1.2 *puts up invisible no bugging mod team barrier* get threw that

Best answers
You would be better off posting that in a different post. We don't wan't to drag this thread off-topic. ;D

Best answers
I have beeten SaTaN and to be honest yes he is hard but not impossible he changes forms in fighting and is very fast but his weakness is in his KI he uses to much to quik. and it is very rare to get a game with him so when u do be sure that u tell every1 if u beat him lol.!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S.W.A.T |Zepher said:
I have beeten SaTaN and to be honest yes he is hard but not impossible he changes forms in fighting and is very fast but his weakness is in his KI he uses to much to quik. and it is very rare to get a game with him so when u do be sure that u tell every1 if u beat him lol.!
Didn't the man just say stay on topic? Also the "be sure that you tell everyone if you beat him" thing is just annoying, no one really cares who (or in some cases what) you beat. I can't tell you how annoying it was to hear "OMG, I BEAT PCJOE!!!", expecially when I didn't even care.
But anyways... I'm usually too lazy to hand out warnings so just make sure you contact him via pm next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if chain knockback is indeed harder than i think the added damage if you pull one off is a good idea.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to close this... but... I'll hold off, because I think it might be pulling itself back on topic. I'm not sure that there's anything more to say but I would like to hear more discussion about the combonation knockback issue, as it is a feature I believe many of the better players from 1.1 are going to really miss.

Best answers
I was Never realy bothered about 1.0 or 1.1 melee, it just gets old, no one on the show keeps swooping in, where as 1.2 will make it more realisic, forget chain combos man...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kino said:
I was Never realy bothered about 1.0 or 1.1 melee, it just gets old, no one on the show keeps swooping in, where as 1.2 will make it more realisic, forget chain combos man...
Well, maybe in your view, but im pretty sure the more dedicated players will want to keep the chain combos, as i do. If its really hard to do, im up for the challange, but if it'l be near impossible to pull off, and sheer luck when i do....it wont really be as fun =/

Best answers
What eva man ur just saying u dont care because ur so **** at the game anyways i bet i could chop u with my eyes closed i havent been beaten yet i mean common all thats out there is joes smoes that can barley melee and when i fought SaTaN it was great all's im saying is try and beat him and im leaving it at that u must one sarcastic life fella or at least no life at all.....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S.W.A.T |Zepher said:
What eva man ur just saying u dont care because ur so **** at the game anyways i bet i could chop u with my eyes closed i havent been beaten yet i mean common all thats out there is joes smoes that can barley melee and when i fought SaTaN it was great all's im saying is try and beat him and im leaving it at that u must one sarcastic life fella or at least no life at all.....
LOL, you're messing with the wrong people buddy :) To start things off - you get a nice fat warning.
[Sarcasm]But I must say, you're soo right. I suck ass at my own melee system, you can easily chop me into peices and then piss on my dismembered bodyparts. I swear, I'm about to **** my pants just thinking about fighting you.[/Sarcasm]
Anyways - I don't have beta 1.1 installed so I couldn't face "the unbeatable Zepher" even if I cared. Ontop of that how the hell are you assuming I'm "one sarcastic life fella or at least no life at all"? I'm not the one saying "No one can beat me in ESF, I'm god." As far as I'm concerned, you're the one with no life.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
PcJoe said:
As far as I'm concerned, you're the one with no life.
that has to hurt buddy ;) :p
go joe :D :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Joe just said to get back on topic, and, unless you want to see more warnings going around and this thread closed, I'd suggest you listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom