The new melee system.

Best answers
Will you be able to do 2 vs 1 with the new melee system?. That would be rather cool then ppl could do double team combo's.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 said:
Will you be able to do 2 vs 1 with the new melee system?. That would be rather cool then ppl could do double team combo's.
Read the post before you ask questions.

Best answers
wow i cant wait for the fighting system and man o man i want to pee my pantz

Best answers
all we want to now is when it is comin be we i mean Zepher, SaTaN and i (S.W.A.T | Elmo) the clips are so good. and what about the everlution mod???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which evolotion mod? EVM already released. EEA is planning a public beta test in March.

As for ESF, don't ask, because they wont tell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both EEA and EVM add transformations in ESF, if you have questions about either of these, DO NOT post them here. Both these mods have forums, they are there for a reason ;). Use this sticky to find their forums. Now that that is settled lets get back to the topic.

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Both EEA and EVM add transformations in ESF, if you have questions about either of these, DO NOT post them here. Both these mods have forums, they are there for a reason ;). Use this sticky to find their forums. Now that that is settled lets get back to the topic.
u are an ass i was just asking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a "imgonnapwnz0ruifudontshapeup" medal and im joo god

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In other words he's a moderator (check our smooth italicized names, boojah!) and a warning means we're watching your behavior so shape up.

Aha, I knew somebody around here must be able to translate Hibispeak
~Miroku

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Also you dont -have- to go in this advanced melee combat, secondary fire is like beta 1.1, just that it only sends the player flying 1/5th of the distance.
does this means i cant make anny more chain-combo's ? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure u can aslong as you 5 times as fast and have the reflexes 5 times faster than normaly used in 1.1

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm personally not a big fan of the idea that chain smashing combos are out of the picture, but I guess I can live with it considering how different the new system is. Still, I'd like to have seen some kind of system where players who knock their opponent out of 1.2 melee have the opportunity to link together additional smashes. Nothing in 1.1 fe.els more like Dragonball Z than Smashing someone through the air and then appearing in front of them to smash them into the ground

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still do chain combos. I actually hit someone strait on, swooped left and went around them, then hit them in the back.. Ofcourse I've only done this like once, pretty hard...

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I'm personally not a big fan of the idea that chain smashing combos are out of the picture, but I guess I can live with it considering how different the new system is. Still, I'd like to have seen some kind of system where players who knock their opponent out of 1.2 melee have the opportunity to link together additional smashes. Nothing in 1.1 fe.els more like Dragonball Z than Smashing someone through the air and then appearing in front of them to smash them into the ground

Last I've played, it's still possible to knock someone back, then hit them again with another knockback, only promise is you have to be like, championship quality in terms of how quick you are. If someone does it to you, you should pat their back because it's hard as balls. However, that's only with the knockbacks. I don't think it's possible to knock them back right after a combo. Don't quote me on that, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S.W.A.T | Elmo said:
u are an ass i was just asking
And I was just giving you advice on where to look to get your answer. And a perfect place to ask EVM questions is on their forums :). Just like you ask questions about ESF on these forums.

Halorin said:
Last I've played, it's still possible to knock someone back, then hit them again with another knockback, only promise is you have to be like, championship quality in terms of how quick you are. If someone does it to you, you should pat their back because it's hard as balls.
That's the way it should be. There should be room for some skill to take over, even though I don't have any o_o.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well chaining together knockbacks that do poor damage and only send the player back a little ways doesn't make a ton of sense in the grand scheme of things. If you could code it in so that being knocked back while tumbling through the air would do quality damage then I might be willing to take the risk to try and pull off such a difficult stunt.

While combos may be the wave of the future, they weren't used exclusively on the show. Chain smashes are a big part of Dragonball Z, and I'd like to see some kind of a reward system built in for pulling one off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom