The mystery of the missing Dragonball.

Best answers
Ok, Heres the problem. While playing on the Riverside map of ESP on Capture the Dragonball mode (I’m assuming that’s what CTDB stands for.) I noticed there were a few areas in the maps where the Dragonball locater would display the location of a dragonball only for it to not be there! Making the other six dragonballs useless. Is it possible that the dragonball could have clipped through into the ground? I’d really like to make those wishes. I understand that the CTDB mode is still in the experimental stages, but is there a known fix that is currently available or can anyone help me out here.

I’m currently running, all the settings at highest setting possible. Current Resolution is at 1600X1200 OpenGL.

Thanks.

PS: Great work with ESF, this easily own's DragonModZ and Bid for power. Keep it up.

Best answers
I think on certain maps the dragon balls sink through the floor. Oh yeah, on that map there is no 7th dragonball either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's no 7th DB in this map ... the mapper forgot it or set it into the ground ... the radar shows it exactly in the middle of the map ... so ... dunno
but this is just in this map

xLINK ... there's no comparing between DBZ mods allowed in this forum .. stop it or you will get stopped by us

Best answers
Sorry, just trying to be supportive. I did however mange to make 3 wishes (each in different locations) untill one of the dragonballs clipped or whatever into the ground. So it is possible to find the 7th dragonball.

Best answers
True, the first 2 wishes go great, then the 3rd time it shows a Dragonball behind a mountain, and under a curved piece of ground.

Also with some maps, you can toss the Dragonballs off the edge. If you throw them hard enough. Thus rendering the entire CTDB mode useless. Just noting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom