The Models In The Models Thread

Best answers
Well i went to the models thread and all kinds of models are there like android 17, ssj3 goku and all, how do u get them?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
starting a new thread in the models forum would be a first place to start. well we are already here, so i suppose that i can answer your question. the people who made the models usually supply a link to download their work unless it is not finished and they feel like giving everyone a little taste before its finished. when in doubt, PM the person who posted the model(by clicking PM under the persons post and sig.) if they really are proud of their work and find that you are interested, i am sure that they will give you a link to download from...

Best answers
i know the download and install part i mean in the game there is no android 17 why did they make a skin of it?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe to test out their model making skills then? or perhaps in hope that the main guys at ESF will use their models when they add characters. sorry if it sounded like i was talking down to you, i didnt understand what you were saying

Best answers
ok but where do u put the battle damaged characters? and the "bebi vegeta" i just saw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom