The last try for suggesting DeAttached beams!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
was suggested many times b4 with no success!

I think I'll try one last time... maybee

anyway I think that Attached beams( such as: generic,KHH,FF,GG,Masenku,Mouthbeam, Burning attack... )
should be able to be DeAttach only when PSing with
ACTUALL DEATTACHED beams\Energy Balls
such as the SBC, the spirit bomb, DeathBall, Krillins Homing Energy Ball, Finishing Burster...

I mean whats the point of PSing with something - if noone is PSing with you?(against you!!))

now for the propal balancing+coding:

only if you are winning the PS with at least 60%***...
(50% isnt enough - or else you could DeAttach the PS
and the beamheads will stay where they are
this will look wierd this was and is BUGgish
I've posted in Bug Report...)
***...and if you ARE(wining) then you may DeAttach your beam
but if some1 is PSing the (lets say ) spiritbomb with you \ against you - then you cant DeAttach!!!

tell me what do you think about this one?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't the boring suggestion i thought it would be :p It's not actually a 1/2 bad idea, maybe we'll bring it up in the next meeting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another great idea dude. keep them coming. :yes: :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
10x!! Im flatered...(lol spelled it wrong!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well after u de-attach a beam....it could be like after u block a generic beam and they look like a beamhead with a little cut off tail at the end..and maybe instead of exploding when u right-click the mouse they could de-attach instead...good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
This isn't the boring suggestion i thought it would be :p It's not actually a 1/2 bad idea, maybe we'll bring it up in the next meeting.
darn ... I wanted to say this :Þ

but I also wanted to add something:
I understood this suggestion in this way:
if you PS a projectile with a beam (you:beam - enemy:ball), you should be able to detach your beam when you're winning with about 60% percent

comments:
I'm not sure about the 60% ... it would be funny to detach your beam at startup ... even if you're losing ... but I also would disagree with it, because it you uck from the ball-guy ... you shoot a fully charged SB against a weak KHH ... the KHH becomes detachd and the KHH-guy runs away ... so I think 60% is a good suggestion
but I also would say that a few beams should be "undetachable" ... like FinalFlash and Masenko/ Powerbeam ... but I'm not sure about this ...
I'll join pcjoe and say ... we'll discuss with the whole team ;)

Best answers
Good Idea but im suprised the ESF Team didnt come up with it themselves cause they should have thought about SBC spammers seeing as how they could fire 3 SBCs at u while ur trying to block the first one.

And a good example I can give where this would help. Just the other day I just transform with Krillin I was using a KHH against a Cell Power level about 5mil he used a SBC then while I was PSing it he generic beamed me until I was dead.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
then its a good thing the ESF team has me for good suggestions!

Im happy that I finally managed to satisfy Nretep desires!!!
(I must be good then!! and modest!)
about your suggestion Nretep - yes I Agree with it!
it does seem funny that Vegeta using his FF many times to block and deattach some small ball attacks...
I hope that the rest of the ESF team will like my idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom