The Imfamus Hate Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dope-Man said:
ssjfajita is just like the rest of those low life vegeta lovers
Well i see you have Trunks in your avatar. Just think, if it weren't for him, Trunks wouldn't exsist. You gota love him really 'ent you?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You idiot, YOU KEEP FORGETTING THAT THE ****ING LOVE THREAD WASK KILLED AND YOU KEEP POSTING COMPLEMENTS ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS.
<a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=30669&page=20&pp=30"> on this page</a>

Best answers
LOL!!! This thread is absolutely rediculous! lol It's so funny. Good job everyone. You made me laugh. :yes: I take it a crap load of spam goes through here. But seriously what's with the word dumb@$$. You people love that word. Not once have I seen Dumb $hit or Dumb F**. Oh well. Have veriety people. I'm a professional $hit talker. :laff:

Best answers
Dope-Man said:
ssjfajita is just like the rest of those low life vegeta lovers

GOHAN PWNZERS
No I did not just see you insult vegeta. You're the low life you freakin broken $hit log. Vegeta rules. Hes the prince of sayins for cryin out loud. And I think it's *** how the story writers made goku stronger than vegeta all the time. :no:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
shows how much u know...technically vegeta is stronger than goku ....goku is just more battle smart

Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
shows how much u know...technically vegeta is stronger than goku ....goku is just more battle smart

Think about what you just put down. Goku smarter than vegeta? You are seriously a dumb $hit. It's people like you that give DBZ a bad name. Not that DBZ has a bad name anyway. :D But obviously from what you put down you haven't watched all the episodes to DBZ or didn't comprehend well. Name one time Vegeta was actually stronger than goku. Besides the time goku was in the hyperbolic time chamber with gohon and vegeta was outside kicken into cell's a$$.

Best answers
vegeta was occasionally stronger than goku, for example when he just became ssj.

and since this is the hate thread and not the is-vegeta-stronger-than-goku thread: when your dad first saw you he b****slapped your mom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
vegeta was occasionally stronger than goku, for example when he just became ssj.

and since this is the hate thread and not the is-vegeta-stronger-than-goku thread: when your dad first saw you he b****slapped your mom
And you'd only know from experience

Best answers
jonesdaniel has 2 names on his forum name

and vegeta just beleives he is the prince of saiyans...its bull crap and even if he was all the saiyans hate him just take brolly for instence

Best answers
stop your blabber about vegeta, this is the HATE THREAD

go blabber about your precious prince in another post and stop wasting my time.

dope-man is 1337 with paint, nuff said

Best answers
Snake101 has issues *whispers* (Some things you couldnt even imagine!)

Best answers
majin prince was "inspired" (IE he stole from) by majin_you and fryd4good for his new sig

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, neither of them have grim reaper sigs, so wtf you talkin about? you and youir opinions.
and where is your sig? ....exactly.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, is this thing still here? Mmm goku w/e has a face that looks quite simular to what my dog coughed up last night.

Best answers
Cold Steel looks like a computer monitor! ........ that wasn't very insulting.... to CS anyway. I'm sorry monitor!!!

You also look like my dog's ring-wormy butt! Which I had to apply medication too! You smell like rotten....... steel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom