The Imfamus Hate Thread

Best answers
ssjFajita said:
STFU I do understand it, that is why I mentioned the router. But, you still don't have my real IP address that is unique for my computer and every computer (or at least that is what the school admin told me, LOL)

I am a Fajita and my name is vegeta and I like to hump Vash-T-S Mom
:rolleyes: Which shows you don't know what your talking about. (Local IP's addresses are irrelevant, they are not even visible on the internet, when someone connects to you no connection is established if no ports are forwarded and if the correct ports are forwarded the source host thinks your computer is the router).

Fajita still doesn't understand that concept.

>>DeMoN<< is so uncool.

Best answers
Majin Prince u should cleen ure teeth, cuz when ure posting (talking) the words cant get out of ure mouth, its so dirty that is (saliva turned into dust and stuff...) :devgrin:

Best answers
snake101, u should turn that eye in to 1 or 2 colours, dont make them changing,
cuz then u see just green and black, u wouldnt see my leg kicking u in ure @$$
MUHAHAHA!
mean am i?! :devgrin: :devgrin: :devsmile: :devsmile:

Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 is an idiot, cuz above hes avatar he wrote that he's the king of saiyans, thats not true cuz vegeta is JERK!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
goku ssj3 clearly didnt take the time to read the first post in this thread; what a stupid n00b

that, and the combination "here's come da masta!" and less than 50 posts... don't make me laugh

Best answers
snake101, cant seem to learn how to type "HeRe comezzzz da masta"
instead he tiped "here's come the masta" 1337 newber!

Best answers
Peoples these days when are they ever going to learn?I don't like bumholes especially BIGONES!:scared:Well since i do like dogs im going to get fluffy(thats right fluffy)to kill you ALL!:)You poo-poo bum-bums.

Best answers
Also im magical guess why?Goku SSJ3 bday is on november 8th and he is turning 15 which means he is 14 now im magical.

Best answers
Snake has only 235 posts and he joined april oh now give a bloody break you testicle nose from space i am so dissapointed.Also you wanted me to fu**ing insult you did you say fat hoe well guess what fluffy is going to kill you in 7 days!Also don't bloody freakin call Xmutt you sonofa*** fat @$$ RPM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
So many insults... so little neurons in Goku_Son_1's head to process them.

Oh and XMutt... I'm not impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom