The Heroes Thread, many spoilers are here.

Best answers
Does he actually EAT brains?

I never figured that one out, I understand that he can understand how things work. I always thought he cut open heads and then poked around with a stick.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sylar is just like Peter, only he eats brainssss for his powers. Oh, and he's evil.
I don't know about Sylar being evil. Sure, he kills metahumans for their powers, but he did show that he didn't like the idea that he could possibly be the bomb that destroys New York City, killing numerous people.

As for Sylar eating brains, I don't think that's what he does to obtain their power. I think he removes the brain to get a closer look at it, then using his ability of knowing how things work by looking at them to obtain their power.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was confirmed that he eats a portion of them.

but yeah, i also agree with him not being evil, he's certainly sociopathic, but he does have some very good motives too. i think he's a great character, interesting, difficult to figure out his next move, and i can't wait for the episode when... another sylar victim shows up, and the chase begins again o/

Best answers
I don't care much at all for Sylar... even his name annoys me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't be surprised if Sylar aided the main heroes in some way or joined forces with them temporarily to defeat a common enemy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... being called Gabriel would suck balls.

UNTIL YOU COULD FORCE PEOPLE TO EAT THEIR OWN BALLS!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Peter doesn't seem to have any actual control over his own power, just the ones he's already taken.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, imagine if someones power sucked, like... they started to turn into a frog or something. and peter accidentally walked past that frog in a park somewhere xD

Best answers
lol, imagine if someones power sucked, like... they started to turn into a frog or something. and peter accidentally walked past that frog in a park somewhere xD
Hahaha, oh man... that'd be awesome.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was scanning through the Heroes graphic novels and came across a few chapters that take place in the alternative timeline. Peter and Hiro infiltrate a prison facility which is holding a lot of metahumans, eventually making their way to the court yard. In the court yard, there was a guard who was floating a few feet from the ground with electricity surging from his hands. Peter and him eventually fight each other, the other guy being capable of using electricity. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about the guys name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sylar is dead, isn't he? Don't think he escaped after he was stabbed. I agree though, he wasn't evil, just ... psychopathic. In some cultures, brains eat you! :>

Wonder how the whole back in ancient times thing will work out. Apparently, according to "present time", the dude dies.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sylar is dead, isn't he? Don't think he escaped after he was stabbed. I agree though, he wasn't evil, just ... psychopathic. In some cultures, brains eat you! :>

Wonder how the whole back in ancient times thing will work out. Apparently, according to "present time", the dude dies.
You didn't see the last part of the last episode? It showed a trail of blood leading to a manhole, the blood most likely belonging to Sylar. Not to mention at the end of the first and second episode for the second season showed Sylar on a beach (I think it was a beach, or maybe a pool) with a woman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen any Sylar on any kind of beach, strange...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, Zachary Quinton (Sylars actor) was confirmed as a main character this season, instead of just a recurring character last season.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen him on a beach either. >_>

But I think the dreams that Molly is having are related to Sylar somehow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ****, is sylar a good guy?!
No way. Sylar is way too cool of a character to turn into a good guy. Although it wouldn't surprise me if something happened that made them have to work together, even if only briefly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the new episode was awsome, apart from peter turning into a sissy by the end...

i love how in sylars first episode back he's all "you **** with my head and i'll stove yours in *****". sucks he can't use his powers though... i have a feeling he's been drugged or something with a surpressant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's been infected with that virus. D: It disables powers doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom