The healing idea

Should this be in ESF 1.3?

• Yes ofcourse, i can't find those darn senzubeans!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just stick with the sensubeans (wich i can't find)

• Yeah, nice idea, but it needs some changes

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) most likely yes
2) the levels cant get bigger unless there is an bug in it
3) most likely 3 but for vegeta 4 becours there is majin and ssj2(but still the same)

Best answers
I think that majin vegeta only should appear in evil team..
anyway thanks for answering..

Best answers
i dont know if someone said it before ...

GOOD TEAM: PICCOLO CAN HEAL
EVIL TEAM: BUU CAN HEAL

that's exactly like in the series ... quite simple huh ?

Best answers
True...Piccolo can heal...but then again WHEN did he learned it.
In that case you CAN replace Dende-Piccolo and Babadi-Buu.
Why not? Healers as playable characters...
Though would be better if added in a new special mode (or something like that)..
a new game mode like ctdb for example

Best answers
When did he learn it ? Is that really your question ?!
You don't seem to know much about DBZ, do you ?
Piccolo is the evil part of Kami, together, also called God, the Guardian of Earth.
Every guardian has the ability to heal, he has to learn it. Guardians are also capable of creating Dragonballs. Besides, it seems that all Nameks have the ability to heal...

But I don't know why you want Babidi to heal... When Babidi gets attacked by Piccolo, he is completely helpless and Buu heals him. I've never seen Babidi heal anyone ... he did only cause suffer and pain...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Idea is brilliant. Babidi could probably heal, the incident with piccolo he got nearly killed he probably just can't heal himself. Dende probably can't heal himself either.

Best answers
yea, i like the idea, and buu and picolo hav regenaration, they can only use it on themselves
offtopic; buu shouldn't be affected by discs, he should come apart, he should only be affected by really powerful beams such as final flash, camahama, big bang attack, spirit bomb and death ball.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
offtopic; buu shouldn't be affected by discs, he should come apart, he should only be affected by really powerful beams such as final flash, camahama, big bang attack, spirit bomb and death ball.
Wow, thats the worst, most unbalanced idea I have ever heard... The idea of the game is to make it realistic to the show, but at the same time, not giving a particular character an extreme edge, like you've suggested.

Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
When did he learn it ? Is that really your question ?!
You don't seem to know much about DBZ, do you ?
Piccolo is the evil part of Kami, together, also called God, the Guardian of Earth.
Every guardian has the ability to heal, he has to learn it. Guardians are also capable of creating Dragonballs. Besides, it seems that all Nameks have the ability to heal...

But I don't know why you want Babidi to heal... When Babidi gets attacked by Piccolo, he is completely helpless and Buu heals him. I've never seen Babidi heal anyone ... he did only cause suffer and pain...
Tell me...Then WHY didnt piccolo healed Gohan SSJ2 when his arm was hurt?
IF ALL guardians have healing ability he would have healed him at that point wouldnt he?

Or Gohan or others would ask piccolo to heal Gohan..

Personally i think that piccolo learned heal from dende after cell saga on another way..

Best answers
Piccolo and buu = bad healing idea. (they are self only)
:| And in the buu saga, when Goku instant-t'd back up to the lookout, after vegeta lost his life.. and goku was missing. Goku said something along the lines of this when they talked about getting him 'fixed up' ... Goku:"Ah, good ole sensu beans?" ... Piccolo: "even better, that is... if dende wouldn't mind doing some of that old healing"

err why would Piccolo do that if he himself can heal others? (he regenerates not heals >_O_

Not only that, if they had the ability to heal others it'd make them incredibly stacked.

Dendai and Babidi is a great idea.... they wouldn't have powerful attacks. Just generic basic stuff... And noone can complain in a team game that "it's so unfair you have a hearler!" .. because altho they gained a medic. They lost a potential 26million PL beast.

Best answers
Yes it is weird but havent you seen it...after gotenks was serperated goten and trunks were both hurt.. Piccolo said something like: son of Goku, son of Vegeta you have blood of saiyan bla bla and he healed them..after they were both healed they smiled Goten and Trunks. Since Piccolo had faith that they would do fine against Buu..

I wil try to find that episode and post it tommorow..

Best answers
I take ya word on it ;) But i'ma just say, for ESF it would unbalance the game. Babadi + Dende = more balanced :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm all for babadi and dende. To protect healers from kame spam and whatnot they could have a move that works like an orb around them similar to Gohan's but larger which would work in the same way as Gohan's, but would be unable to fire back. Assuming healing / ressurecting costs ki the idea would be to catch them when they weren't looking, or when their ki was fairly low. The other way you could use it is to have that move put them on radar temporarily but the rest of the time keep them off of the radar (their PLs are tiny in comparison to everyone else anyway).

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze

I found the episode...look at EPS: Unlikely Friendship Episode-237
Then look the entire episode or from 4-8 minutes...
You see bulma tries to desinfect Trunks his wounds and Chi Chi spanks Goten, because the rushed to Buu and got beaten..I could tell everything but just look at that episode..Piccolo CAN HEAL people and even restore clothing damage..

Best answers
ok, fair enough. and melee and kai blob.
ontopic; i think ti would be great, the dende and babidi.

Best answers
I just got a great idea...the healers are bots....as suggested....how about there flying speed...you might be able to make their flight speed slow... and that they cant swoop.
Teamplayers are able to carry the healers..in their arms just like dragonballs.

Best answers
yea, so, it would be kwl. like picolo has regenaration and perfect cell has regenaration. and frieza doesn't need all his body to continue. those ideas should be implemented.

Best answers
but you know that frieza's powerlevel is already dropping fast before he gets cut into pieces by his own disk ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom