The Freiza Freeze

Best answers
This ability is used towards the end of DBZ episode 73 'Clash of the Super Powers' where freiza gets in close to goku and surrounds him with a ball of ki. While inside the ball goku cant move and Frezia explains that ball will explode if it touches anything but him. Frezia then proceeds to smack goku around a bit before smashing him to the ground where the ball explodes in a spectacular explosion(goku escapes unharmed).
screenshot of the move

I figure the move will work like this:

1.Frezia charges up the move (probably should take about as long as a kame torpedo to charge)
2.Frezia shoots at target
3a.If the target is missed the freeze ball keeps going until it hits the ground/wall/roof where it explodes like a normal ki ball.
3b.If the freeze ball hits a player that player gets trapped inside the ball and the ball freezes stationary with the player inside it.
4. For the player who gets hit by the ball its like they were hit by a strong beam that they tried to block. (ie a power metre appears on the right hand side of the screen initially in the red and the player has to work it back into the green to send the beam back to its owner)
5.If the player inside the ball feeds enough power into it to work the meter back to the green then freeze ball simply vaporises with no harm done. (note. the ball will also have a maximum timelimit before vaporising in case someone with no ki left gets hit)

Heres the good part.

6. While a player is trapped in the ball he is unable to do anything and is totally invulnerable to all threats (like in melee) except to the basic melee attack of the frieza who made the freeze ball.
7. The speed the player goes after being hit by frieza while in the freeze ball should probably be a bit slower than normal so frieza has enough time to fly in front of player to hit him in a new direction
8. The freeze ball should last long enough for frezia to get 4-5 hits in before it vaporises (longer if the target is weak shorter is the target is strong, relative to frezia)
9. If frezia hits someone trapped in the ball into another player or a wall then the ball should explode like a normal ki ball doing damage to the person in it and the people around it

I would really love to see this move implemented

Best answers
this what i thought telekenisis was going to be, but I forgot they said "telekenisis" as in move **** with your mind.

Best answers
the idea seems nice, but I would change some things.

1. I don't think that the player should be invulnerable to all. he should be hit by all players' meeles and not only the frieza.

2. I don't think that the time the ball stays should be defined by a power bar. I think that the ration between the two players' pl should affect the time. (eg. basic time = 10 secs, if friza 2 times stronger t=20 if frieza pl is half of the attacked player, t=5).

3. The player shouldn't be able to shoot from the ball. Instead, it should be able to detonate it with the fire key, but this will cause the dammage to be multiplied by 1.1 (eg. if explotion damage is 10, detonation damage is 11). Detonation should take 2 seconds to start, so it can't be done emidiatly before a melee attack

4. Any damage done by explotion\detonation, should affect any other player (including the attacking frieza).

Except for that gr8 idea

Best answers
Moshe Kipod Ham said:
the idea seems nice, but I would change some things.

1. I don't think that the player should be invulnerable to all. he should be hit by all players' meeles and not only the frieza.

3. The player shouldn't be able to shoot from the ball
The player cant shoot from the freeze ball, he is frozen.

Frieza specifically says that the ball will explode if it touches anything but him so maybe make it so that if anyone else touches a frozen player then the ball explodes?

The invulnerability part is to stop freiza from freezing someone and then charging up a death ball for an easy kill

Best answers
my question here is why would they want to do that when frieza already has an instant kill attack plus a few other good attacks, beefing him up mroe would unbalance the game even more then what it is lol

Best answers
I don't like the part about the homing. Guilded Freeze ball. There should be a power struggle. More PL frieza have, more powerful the freeze ball is. More powerful the victom is, harder to freeze. If the victim wins powerstruggle, he breaksfree.

Best answers
Bane said:
The player cant shoot from the freeze ball, he is frozen.
Yes I just wanted 2 make sure since u didn't originally mention that

Bane said:
Frieza specifically says that the ball will explode if it touches anything but him so maybe make it so that if anyone else touches a frozen player then the ball explodes?
I think this would be a good idea

Bane said:
The invulnerability part is to stop freiza from freezing someone and then charging up a death ball for an easy kill
U said that the invulnerability is against other players. And also, if da attack takes lots of ki, meleeing would b the best choise (and renmember the player can get released....). And if u agree to the other suggestion I had, about detonation, making a deathball could be dangeorous to the attacker too...

Best answers
i think it would be good because in the series freeza can kill with his finger beam and stuff.

the whole point of freeza is that he has many one shot one kill attacks.

if freeza was beefed up he should have a weakness ie: a kame hame haa

Best answers
Freeza has not that many one-shot kill moves..to the show it was one show kill because he was much more powerfull than any other..

Finger Laser for example killed almost piccolo..but was nothing to SSJ Goku.

And I think the explosion from such a freeze ball should have a great radius like a more powerfull kiblob that should stay for 2 seconds :)

Best answers
what i think is that this should be done and the way the show did it. you can't hit him with energy attacks (that would be well unfair, cos if it happened, veryone would be freiza, get saomone into a freeze ball and kill them with a deathball). I think that ne1 should be able to melee him, ut if it was not a frieza character, it would explode. and frieza should be able to do the throwy, spinny thingy into a wall and detonate it. and it should last until frieza runs out of energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom