the EVM mod

Best answers
I heard from a friend that he talked to one of the admins(lord of destruction) from clan CX2 that he is going to release the mod EVM.
for who that don't know what is this mod:
kio ken1x2x3
transformation from SSJ1 to SSJ2 and SSJ3.
If somebody will notice that the mod has been released, give a link.

meanwhile the site is:
www.cx2-clan.net
the site is in german so translate it from google.

I really hope that he didn't lie to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that would be nice if he releases it (i got no problems since i´m german)
Hey btw does anyone know from who the song in the intro is???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its true.. but its only 25% done.. :).. and yes.. ssj2 and ssj3 included.. also ultra super saiyan vegeta :) ..

*how do i know? i am the beta tester of that addon mod ^_^

Best answers
Boy they through a whole bunch of s*** into that intro, didn't they? ESF, Natural Selection, Jedi Outcast, Diablo 2..... And I'm probably missin a few.

Best answers
I was wondering i played that evm thing in the server well a server who was running only admin and beta testers can use it but when i typed np Goku said it and when i say cool Vegeta said cool are there more command fo sounds i tryd but cant find anymore

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
some commands are public. but transformations or things that has to do with EVM not.

Best answers
Hmmm counting is difficult

1x 3x 10x :devgrin:

Who was your friend powersnake

Best answers
I went on his server and the download was takin forever but I looked at it said go to the website and download the files but they arent o nthe site :( can someone link me to them? and I did translate the site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, cool thing.. But hey man, what am i supposed to do with all of it Doesnt say what those spr's are supposed to replace.. Anyways, I think the sounds could be redone. Most of the Vegeta's arebt too great. Theres too much of a mix between Ocean studios and FUNimation. And the cell sound is actually Raditz, along with 1 of the vegeta wavs.. I don't know if you did it intentionally..

Best answers
Ok we make all the sounds in german language *you will become sick if you hear that* :devsmile:

nope its hard to hear the difference in the voices if you haven't the english episodes and you have to rip all the sounds from taiwanese sites ^^

Best answers
{Cx2}LoD said:
Here

EVM Client v2

I will design a completly english EVM Page in a few days

my frined that told me all is ~brnet~.
he told me he talked to u and u said on the server that u are going to release the mod

Best answers
I sure hope you do release it soon LoD because I downloaded the teaser movies and I'm sorta sitting here drooling at it. Whats still needed to be done before it's released? Can't you at least say how many months or so until it might be out? It's soooo cool but sooooo unfair to not be able to do that stuff...uhhh when it is out you will of course tell the public how to transform, right?

Right?!

Best answers
i can't register on that site and i want a working download link! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Best answers
i try to get on the site but it dont work the only what i see is a blank site with this on {{Cx2}}Lord of Destruction{{*}}
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom