the EVM mod

Best answers
You can only do kaioken as goku in normal stay, but this is not longer your problem, cause you won't be able to connect on any evm server :devgrin:

BTW @ sanca1-ar49-4-46-029-105.lsanca1.dsl-verizon.net
I will conntact your ISP THIS IS INACCEPTABLE
Never send me a Virus or 10

Best answers
i must say the kaioken x1, x3 sound great its just that 10x needs a better rip ;) coz its sound fuzzy and i wanna see ssj2 :cry:

oh btw both ure server ip's are the same

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thats cuz.. * I think * that those 2 servers are from the same machine.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"To inform you," Goku can NOT use kaioken while SSJ, the only time he is ever able to use "super kaioken" is while he is DEAD, in the -AFTERLIFE- Budokai, fighting Pikuhon.

By the way, "Lord of Destruction,"
I could absolutely care less whether I can "connect to an EVM server," because regardless of what you've done, I have a modulating IP address, it's very difficult to block. The only effective thing would be to block my WONID, which I can still change by reinstalling Half-Life, or using the new Stream 2.0.

Btw: Good luck contacting my ISP, Verizon Online, especially considering you don't even _have_ an IP address, any idea of a username, and nothing to complain other then, "This guy on a video game forum said something about a game I don't like! WAH! BAN HIM!"

You people seem to enjoy this concept. When confronted with legitimate claims about the faults of your mod of a mod, you react with "Shut up, I'll ban you!! And I'll contact your ISP! They'll ban you too! WAH!"

Thanks for the laugh! :D

P.S.: It's a shame I couldn't insert the .wav of a baby crying whenever the word 'WAH!' comes up.

Best answers
I think I can add more wonids than you have cd keys ok ?

And the IP is hidden in the hostname, so no problem.
But this guy with this ip will get alot of problems.
Virus sending is illegal even in the US

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this EVM thing is getting really low, REALLY low, as low as the fact that Orca spammed Project: Total Conversion's (my visual pack for esf) tagboard with sayings like EVM rules.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has turned into another petty argument over the validity of EVM. The fact of the matter is that you can't restrict people's actions, and that includes mod making. If they have the permission to, and drive to create a mod of ESF, then they are encouraged to do what they want, it's their team's decision and there are going to be opinions about it, good and bad. It is up to the EVM team to take opinions like Alea's and use them to build upon the mod further. Believe me, ESF has had its share of criticism, but look where it is today, it is just that good that people want to mod the game itself.

Unfortunately, such debate is not welcome here. The ESF forums are a supportive community gathering place, not a lecture theatre. If you want to solve such problems as demonstrated above, do it privately, but don't drag the rest of the community into them. You are entitled to your opinion in so far as you don't offend anyone else here. If you have a beef to take up with the EVM team, or vice-versa, do it over AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc. However, this is simply not the place.

CLOSED, if the EVM team wants to create a thread strictly for announcements and Q&A, that's ok, but don't expect it to last long if it steers the way this thread did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom