the EVM mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
its true.. but its only 25% done.. :).. and yes.. ssj2 and ssj3 included.. also ultra super saiyan vegeta :) ..

*how do i know? i am the beta tester of that addon mod ^_^
hmm that would be strange, just 25%, and i spoke one of the team members in esf, and he say'd a big 40% was already done...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as skyrider said it will be done in about two month so i think it´s done about 50% or more.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wangster.. that post what old. in that time it whas only 25% done. its now 40% :). and i am a team member to of evm ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta ---> ssj --> ssj2

er.. No Majin? I think Vegeta should have 3 transformations.
SSJ ---> SSJ2 ---> Majin. (Because in majin he was stronger than an average SSJ2, Goku)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that doesnt mean a thing, they were even, vegeta tricked goku and knocked him out from the back when he wasnt looking. ssj3 gotenks was stronger than ssj3 goku. when will people learn that majin is NOT a trans?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
evm uses amxmod that need metamod to works + evm will use an amx module that'll need metamod to work too

Best answers
I think this is gonna r0x0rz! :laff: :yes: Ive bee to their server and watched them turn ssj 2. It was pretty nice. THe lightnig effects were awsome. So ya this is gonna r0x0rz! :laff: :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you say "r0x0rz" a few more times? O_O

EVM is a terrible mod, in my opinion.. and CX2 is an incompetent clan. If you've ever been in their servers, you'll see people who insist, in their badly spoken English, "Attack me is ban!" and they'll attack you. So, you're supposed to just sit there and let them kill you, because heaven forbid you fight back.

Also, EVM has ripped off their models, (such as their SSJ2 Goku model) from fan-modellers, -without- giving them credit. The sounds used for EVM are from the terrible original dub of DBZ. Also, they can't actually add new attacks, or attack sounds, so they have to make the sounds triggers, rather then activated sounds.

In other words, everytime someone uses Kaioken, you hear a horrible clip of the first dubbed Goku, screaming 'KAIIIIIII OOOOOOOO KENNNNNNNN' from one of the movies. Since it's a trigger, rather then an activated noise, this sound can be heard from _anywhere_ in the server, not just when you're in close proximity to the person.

If you're in a server with people using it, you'll hear these terrible sounds spammed almost constantly.

Plus, it's coded badly, so the people can use Kaioken on itself. Such as.. Kaioken3x, Kaioken3x, Kaioken3x, and multiply their powerlevel to preposterous amounts, and nuke the entire server with Blueattack.

Also, they don't seem to have actually watched DBZ, because they've got Goku, as SSJ, using Kaioken. This was done only once, while he was dead, fighting Pikuhon in the Afterlife Budokai--Goku can't use SSJ+Kaioken while alive.

It's a bunch of little things, that add up into one thing=a crappy mod.
Bad soundclips, bad coding, inaccurate attacks to the show, ripped models, and notices in English, leading to German websites. That, added together with the ever-more rude Admin who govern CX2 EVM servers, EVM is just something to stay away from, alltogether.

This is a screenshot I took inside the game, of the terribly animated SSJ2 Transformation.

You can call this post flaming, but I've tried to remain objective in pointing out the flaws of this 'mod' of a mod. Perhaps they'll fix them, most likely not.. Even more likely, anyone actually working on EVM won't even understand me.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks skyrider, btw SailorAlea, if youmdont like it, dont download it, noone is pressuring you to download it but yourself, so just keep your mouth closed because you have nothing good to say about this mod!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh.. everyone is his own appinion. But i like the mod very mutch.. so as the others. but what do you want. we dont have the ESF code. so we have to do it this way.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My words might sound harsh, but they are partially in retribution for all the arrogance and rudeness I've seen clan CX2 and the EVM server admin show--plus, they're the truth.

Best answers
Erm @ SailorAlea
PLease you really know nothing about evm you even a little kiddiy which saw the first ssj2 test scene, to correct you a bit, we haven't ripped mdoels we have our own 3 TEAM Modeler. The soudns are in the first stage too, we got new and better quality ones from your SOund Artist "Skyrider". And NO its nmot possible in EVM to doo a kaioken with SSJ. SO please Sailor ALea jsut shut up, We are not interested in your opinion. And If I see you one time on an EVM Server I'll BAN you. Just to say this. And yes I know you now gonna reply I where a little Kiddie which cant get any crits, and yes, I dont like crits before the mod is finished.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, here's your classic bad English again.

Actually, I'm not a little "kiddiy," as you say.
And yes, you ripped the SSJ2 Goku model, it was originally the
modeller known as "Azn's,." And yes, it is possible to do a
Kaioken with SSJ, in your mod, because I've seen it done
by CX2-Vegeto.

It's fascinating how the entirety of your response
consisted of, "You're a little kid, and we're changing
what you think is crap, shut up, I'll ban you!"

You're pathetic.

Best answers
Just to inform you, not everyone is born with the language english, somebody have to learn it first, and as the Project elader and coder I can tell you there will be none SSJ2 Kaioken, this was a bug which is already fixed. But just to repeat it, you wont have to download EVM or play with it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to inform you, English happens to be my second language. Thank you for assuming otherwise though, I am flattered.

I'm glad you admit that you -can- go SSJ and Kaioken, because you said earlier "And NO its nmot possible in EVM to doo a kaioken with SSJ," so, at least you admitted your lie.

Just as a clarification, in the anime and manga, Goku can not use SSJ+Kaioken, OR SSJ2+Kaioken.
Only Kaioken, or only SSJ.

Goodnight, I'll respond tomorrow if you choose to respond.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
to inform you. you are wrong. goku can use kaioken when ssj. cuz he can use Super kaioken. ever saw the episode pikkon vs goku? he will use super kaioken in that episode.

But i dont want this thread closed. so talk in pm about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom