The ESF RPG

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I say stop making suggestions and leave it to DS (and whoever helps him privately). If the publicly suggested ideas are used, it won't be as fun or surprising. DS should have a good idea of what's going on on ESF forum to make it all fun by himself. He got dis.
+1 That's the reason i don't give anything out about my skyland, surprise is the best at the end :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I say stop making suggestions and leave it to DS (and whoever helps him privately). If the publicly suggested ideas are used, it won't be as fun or surprising. DS should have a good idea of what's going on on ESF forum to make it all fun by himself. He got dis.
Actually, HLEV, you're right.

Even thought I suggested ideas, I hereby declare them null and void, and, like HLEV said, it is up to DS to decide what and what does not go into the game.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is something new and fresh. Good job guys. Looking forward for more.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I wonder if I will be a part of it! I hope so, however I have no idea how he will include me! I think that would be a challenge... :p

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder if I will be a part of it! I hope so, however I have no idea how he will include me! I think that would be a challenge... :p
He said that he will include basically all the active forum members. :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He won't include you, you're boring.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a team of oldbie Forum goers to help me with this. We have decided on a lot with this game. Not going to give away major details but there are currently 3 games decided upon. This is going to be a 3 part series.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a team of oldbie Forum goers to help me with this. We have decided on a lot with this game. Not going to give away major details but there are currently 3 games decided upon. This is going to be a 3 part series.
:eek: that sounds amazing.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
THREE
PART
SERIES?

Yeaaaaay!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That also has a down side to it. Not all people will make it in the first or second game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how many people I am going to offend.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't used RPG Maker in ages! I was tempted by that Steam sale and am now sorry I didn't bite.

Does it allow you to create an independent version of the game once you opt to publish/complete it, or do you require RPG Maker to play it (like the RPG Maker of yester-decade)?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't used RPG Maker in ages! I was tempted by that Steam sale and am now sorry I didn't bite.

Does it allow you to create an independent version of the game once you opt to publish/complete it, or do you require RPG Maker to play it (like the RPG Maker of yester-decade)?
There used to be a compiler for it. I do believe it has a compiler now.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
There used to be a compiler for it. I do believe it has a compiler now.
Yes, with my Google-fu skills, I found out that you need to go to File --> Compress to make a stand alone .exe file.

I CAN'T WAIT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom