The ESF RPG

Badassologist Ph/D
Best answers
Make sure to include a magical floating potato oracle! it needs to have lots of puns about potatoes, starch spuds and hashbrowns and such.

--- edit ---

his name shall be spudnick. or just nick for short.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good news everyone. I've thought of an easy way to make Horatio's program different from everyone elses.

edit: Basically, I think you'd just have to ping the computers IP. If it matches the IP of Horatio's forum account, the program knows to execute a different path of code. I'd never advocate doing that, but it'd be hilarious.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I edited the post to explain a bit more

edit: Basically, I think you'd just have to ping the computers IP. If it matches the IP of Horatio's forum account, the program knows to execute a different path of code. I'd never advocate doing that, but it'd be hilarious.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Thought: Secret end-game Kidboy boss battle, plz.

Badassologist Ph/D
Best answers
Make sure to include a magical floating potato oracle! it needs to have lots of puns about potatoes, starch spuds and hashbrowns and such.

--- edit ---

his name shall be spudnick. or just nick for short.
Im surprised everyone overlooked my potato idea. Look now friends! Feast your eyes on the wonderment!

Death from Above
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One that causes insta-death so nobody ever picks it up

Super Saiyan Yamcha
Best answers
Make me a town drunk if you can :)

I should be a random AI that just roams towns and gives false information about the other members in the fantasy world.

I should be a random AI that just roams towns and gives false information about the other members in the fantasy world.

*Posts merged*
Watch the spam dude ~Deverz

Last edited by a moderator:
Badassologist Ph/D
Best answers
dude awesome! people will tell each other lies like, "if you pick up that potato you win the game." and the guy playing the game will get so pissed! trolltatoes ftw! make sure you put a troll face on it.

Death from Above
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for Sub and Gir to ride in on **** tanks and then get banished from the land

The Sinister Minister
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Smo and Humpeh" being more or less equivalent to "Masa and Mune".

Do it.

please

Eon

TeeHee
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Smo and Humpeh" being more or less equivalent to "Masa and Mune".

Do it.

please
Their only dialogue would be enormous ASCII penises, for it is their native language.

The Sinister Minister
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their only dialogue would be enormous ASCII penises, for it is their native language.
Combining to form a single, gargantuan ASCII penis?

I also see the word "GMO" preceding psychedelic SNES-era effects causing multiple status effects... >:E

👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)