The ESF-Bot

Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
some one makes a server for 4 ppl. he adds 3 bots. he plays with them 1 hour. now he has a pl of 20 million + ssj mastery (i think). now he kicks the bots. now a player joins. has this player a chance if the guy is high skilled with 20 million pl???

i dont think so

Best answers
then u go too ann other server,ore host your own....so that's not a big problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
some one makes a server for 4 ppl. he adds 3 bots. he plays with them 1 hour. now he has a pl of 20 million + ssj mastery (i think). now he kicks the bots. now a player joins. has this player a chance if the guy is high skilled with 20 million pl???

i dont think so
unless the beta is different the power lvls are evened out so it cannot be like that:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

unless the beta is different the power lvls are evened out so it cannot be like that:S
what??? do??? you??? mean??? with??? this???

evening out the pl? how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh.. moron

you cannot have it so one person is on 20 mil the other on like 1 mil, when he dies his pl will go up to back 15mil or whatever to keep it even

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ugh.. moron

you cannot have it so one person is on 20 mil the other on like 1 mil, when he dies his pl will go up to back 15mil or whatever to keep it even
but what if the high skilled 20 millions super duper milky cheese guy never get killed because he is so high skilled and the guy who has only those 1 millions cant have a chance because he is a low level and will never get one of the elite saiyans. the 20 millions guy can easily dodge the beams, in melee he is on top, and beams that hit him will be blocked. it is like the goku vs. freezer duel. goku plays with him and gets never serious damaged.

Best answers
The way it works in the alpha is: whenever you die, your powerlevels gets changed back to the server's average.
So if you get killed by someone stronger than you, you will become stronger. So it will effectively balance it out.

Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
The way it works in the alpha is: whenever you die, your powerlevels gets changed back to the server's average.
So if you get killed by someone stronger than you, you will become stronger. So it will effectively balance it out.
but what if he really plays with him and never kills him. if he only has 5 hp then he gives him a bean and so dum as the n00b is he eats it. hahah. funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yes down with bots!!!
You know what this means, right? This means I'll have to crap all over your PM box ;/ . I'd go clean it out if I were you...

Anywho, the progress isn't quite what I had hoped :cry: . I still can't get the bot to join a game...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep on tring u'll get there :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

You know what this means, right? This means I'll have to crap all over your PM box ;/ . I'd go clean it out if I were you...

Anywho, the progress isn't quite what I had hoped :cry: . I still can't get the bot to join a game...
if the bot doesnt want to join the game, force him to it.

addbot in console. and your bot can run, but cant hide ! :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shud make bots wit different styles of play, like very aggressive, or defensive, or passive

Best answers
Are you planning to release the bot with the beta? I don't think you should because it's important to have somewhat smart bots, and not leave them unfinished or rushed..

Best answers
Originally posted by ScavengeR
Are you planning to release the bot with the beta? I don't think you should because it's important to have somewhat smart bots, and not leave them unfinished or rushed..
the bot will be an addon to the beta. the bot is released: u know the answer. WHEN IT IS DONE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should be ready soon after beta release

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
they should be ready soon after beta release
hmmm i remember that someone said esf beta will be release one month ago, and thats like with all mods. dmz had been released 1 week later, the 1.8 was said to be released 2 weeks after 1.7 and thats 2 months ago.

so u cant say that it soon after it comes. it could be in the final, because there are a lot of bugs and so on which are very evil and dont go away alone. and u say it is only a bot, it is not a mod. but hello this is only 1 guy, not a whole mod team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

if the bot doesnt want to join the game, force him to it.

addbot in console. and your bot can run, but cant hide ! :D
That's exactly what I'm trying to do... and ESF just crashes every single time I use 'addbot'. But I think I'm getting there :yes: .

The bot will just be an add-on to ESF, not included in the beta.

Best answers
Sounds good to me...I don't think it should be too big, but any idea how big the file for the bot download will be? I know I'm looking forward to them, I just dont like the idea of how people can put them in their servers to make them look inhabited. ;/

Best answers
Nah bots are never too big too dl. And will u b including waypoints with it or do we have to make our own (coz im really lazy)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom