The ESF-Bot

Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
How is the ESF Bot going. I just downloaded the lastest Akimbot and it doesn't support ESF so i can use the old Akimbot bot but this one sounds much better. So is there any news on it?

Best answers
Look about the ESF bot, it would be good if they were there. On the other hand, I don't care if they there and they are as dumb as a door nail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SA_Shift
Look about the ESF bot, it would be good if they were there. On the other hand, I don't care if they there and they are as dumb as a door nail.
I don't understand a word you're saying... O_O

Originally posted by SSJ Vegitto
How is the ESF Bot going. I just downloaded the lastest Akimbot and it doesn't support ESF so i can use the old Akimbot bot but this one sounds much better. So is there any news on it?
Well, the bots do melee, and they power up occasionaly. I'm working on transformations atm, so the bots can even scare the hell outta ya :D . They attack more now, too, because I lowered the delay times for the attacks. Let's see... any more news?... no, don't think so... :p

Best answers
bots should be able to
kill
powerstruggle
melee
superjump
fly
transform
use senzu
and powerup

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
I don't understand a word you're saying... O_O

Well, the bots do melee, and they power up occasionaly. I'm working on transformations atm, so the bots can even scare the hell outta ya :D . They attack more now, too, because I lowered the delay times for the attacks. Let's see... any more news?... no, don't think so... :p
he means that he woud like the bots in the game but he woudent care if they are dumb i think:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
bots should be able to
kill
powerstruggle
melee
superjump
fly
transform
use senzu
and powerup
yep
kinda
kinda
not yet...
sometimes...
coming soon
not yet...
and yep

Clear enough? :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This question is probably asked through and through but when will the the esfbot be ready and please don't tell me "it's ready when it's done"just give an amount in weeks months or sometin,that you tink at will be released in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
This question is probably asked through and through but when will the the esfbot be ready and please don't tell me "it's ready when it's done"just give an amount in weeks months or sometin,that you tink at will be released in.
o_O This question HAS been asked multiple times... even in this thread alone :S . *sigh* Ok, I'll answer it again then... but next time search first!

The bots will be released several days or weeks after the beta, so that'll probably be some time in December.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont u think when people say when its done that u should actualy listen to that answer?

Best answers
lol hibiki, your right

if i was in blade postion i would say it will be done in Jan of Feb so they stop asking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never played with bots.But this time i will-

Mog

Best answers
aww, i was hoping there would be some bots to fight against when the beta is released :cry:
wouldnt it be possible to release an alpha version of the bots around when the the beta is released?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They will have to make sure there are no problems with it.and it will take about 3 weeks

Best answers
Look, the last bots that I saw was lame. Not to mention brainless. My opinion, put those darn bots in the game, but for only the reason that I need something to shoot at so I can get to the next level faster. Don't y'all agree?

And if it's not to much effort, make'em smarter, I need worthy pray. )-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those were Akimbots. The ESF team didn't make the npc's, so they weren't responsible.

Best answers
40 page's too read is allot ,When a bot join's a game can u let a bot join on a powerlevel u wan't,..IT WHIL BE COOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SA_Shift
Look, the last bots that I saw was lame. Not to mention brainless. My opinion, put those darn bots in the game, but for only the reason that I need something to shoot at so I can get to the next level faster. Don't y'all agree?

And if it's not to much effort, make'em smarter, I need worthy pray. )-)
LOL, I'd like to see you in a server with 5 bots... you'll get owned :p .

And no, I'm afraid you can't set their starting PL. But I've tested the bots and it only took them about 10 minutes to reach the transformation PL. After that the powerlevels were skyrocketing :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom