• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Luky
bots would be great only one problem though. It woulld take a long time to get going on it on making a intelligent bot. esf would also be too hard for a bot (with the flying and the charging you know) dont flame me if im wrong but bots would be real hard and take a long time to make.:S
umm the esf bots are nearly done now:p

Best answers
pfft so what im a newbie still =P. they would take a while to make great ones though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

umm the esf bots are nearly done now:p
Nearly done, only if you like psycopathic maniacs on coke coming after you :p

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too hard? Nearly done? :shocked: What are you guys? Nuts?!

Well, they can already fly (don't ask me how... I didn't teach them... o_o ) and about charging... there is a charged weapon in HL, remember? ;/

Now Tepus, where the hell did you get the "umm the esf bots are nearly done now" from? Are you out of your mind? They're not anywhere near 'done'. O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

Well, they can already fly (don't ask me how... I didn't teach them... o_o ) and about charging... there is a charged weapon in HL, remember? ;/

Now Tepus, where the hell did you get the "umm the esf bots are nearly done now" from? Are you out of your mind? They're not anywhere near 'done'. O_O
I think the problems i have with the bots are
  • Move too quickly
  • circle you alot
  • cannot control the beams all that well
  • are psycopathic manics on coke

But apart from what i just listed there all fine and dandy :p Still get my ass handed to me by them.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO

I think the problems i have with the bots are
  • Move too quickly
  • circle you alot
  • cannot control the beams all that well
  • are psycopathic manics on coke

But apart from what i just listed there all fine and dandy :p Still get my ass handed to me by them.

BrunO
  • Solved
  • Solved
  • Little better I think...
  • Same as the first one ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
These are really ****ing *** and yo all know it:fight: damn that stupid 120 seconds thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

;/ one of the mods on irc told me, im not going to name names thou, i dont want to get them into deep **** or nothing! omg:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am so pissed off atm... My comp crashed this weekend... at the exact moment I was going to update the bot! I just hope I can still recover my work :cry: .

*... GRRRR ... must resist the urge to kill Bill Gates ...*

Best answers
Don't resist it my friend, act on your urge and take the ******* down we'll back you up :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No worries, the problem has solved itself... Bill Gates gets to live another day.
Bot has now been updated for the Beta testers! Enjoy your new, normal speed, bots!

Best answers
Damn you Hibiki I wanna be a beta tester. Im having nightmares that betas not gonna come out. Im going into withdrawl. Just seeing the screenshots and videos isnt enough... need beta....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god that is simply pathetic esf is not the only thing in the world people

Best answers
Lol I was kidding, but at any rate dont be quick to call people pathetic. Look at how many posts youve madeO_O

Best answers
yeah u guys are pretty ****ing mean for no reason. ever one i no is pissed at the megesse borad casue every one is so mean

Best answers
kedex i really like your powering up vegeta its good where did u get it or did u make if so i would llike to no cause i would like to make one if u don't mind tellin me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont see me having nightmares about a video game not comming out

Best answers
Hibiki it was a joke, I believe I said that in my last post. I was just kidding about everything. No hard feelings man.

I made the vegeta gif dillinger. Im glad you like it. I posted it on dbzgtlegacy.com so if you use it you might get crap from them. You can take it if you want it, but plz dont use it as your sig on this forumn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom