The ESF-Bot

Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey i've been w/ the forums for a while but this is the first time i post...i'm not a noob....how is it coming along blade?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG have you seen how many views this thread has? :shocked:

Anyway, to anser your questions:

1) The bots WILL use melee, but not that much.

2) I will release the ESF-Bot about 1 or 2 weeks from now.

3) and yes, the other bot that was talked about was the Akimbot, which sucked at ESF.

Mog

Best answers
hey, does anyone know if its possible to instal akimbot on beta 1?
i edited the akimbot configs to let me instal akimbot on it but it crashes when i try to start a game.
i know the akimbots wouldnt work properly on beta 1 but i just need things to shoot at!

i havent been able to play beta 1 online for more than a couple of minutes without lagging out so i cant wait for these bots...
im getting desperate now ive had this game for 2 days and i havent killed anything!!, im even trying to find ways of making my own bots! :rolleyes:
all i wanna do is learn how to create stationary bots so i can kill something... i wont be able to wait 2 more weeks for bots!!

the new esf bots sound great, keep up the good work...

Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
hey, does anyone know if its possible to instal akimbot on beta 1?
i edited the akimbot configs to let me instal akimbot on it but it crashes when i try to start a game.
i know the akimbots wouldnt work properly on beta 1 but i just need things to shoot at!

i havent been able to play beta 1 online for more than a couple of minutes without lagging out so i cant wait for these bots...
im getting desperate now ive had this game for 2 days and i havent killed anything!!, im even trying to find ways of making my own bots! :rolleyes:
all i wanna do is learn how to create stationary bots so i can kill something... i wont be able to wait 2 more weeks for bots!!

the new esf bots sound great, keep up the good work...
I feel you pain mog...
i also am desprate!

Best answers
yeah i just CANT wait for the bot too... i need to train alot because everyone only uses melee and i am not good in melee fighting in need to train...

Best answers
Why dont [ESF]Blade release a 0.1 Alpha Bots (for Beta ofcourse that cant do much so we can calm our nerves and start training.that way he can keep working on them with no rush at all.;) )

Best answers
when you think about it once bots have been made there is a then possiblity of maybe a story like mode.

they may not be the same as fighting people but at least there is no ping and you can fight them when it suits you not the other player
personally i think bots depending on how and if they work right would be an interesting area for ESF to go into clearly they have their mind set on a decent playable game even if it is Beta right now but it must be difficult to make them i mean with the whole bending beams and stuff i think any amount of effort will do the trick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
release an alpha version of the bots. >_> Im tired of wishing for power.

Best answers
release an alpha version of the bots. >_> Im tired of wishing for power.
and im getting tired of going in to empty lan servers and blasting away the sky.im getting tired of laging every one and bieng kicked
come on release an alpha vers of the bots!

Best answers
and im getting tired of going in to empty lan servers and blasting away the sky.im getting tired of laging every one and bieng kicked
Oh yea, thats my opinion too,

Please Release the 0.1 Alpha! PLEASE!!!:cry:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quit wining everyone i'm also a 56k user.Just wait for a usefull ESFbot instead of crappy not finished one.If you don't want to lag servers then try to play over a network with someone.

Jig

Best answers

*gorgel*

need....

bot...

QUICK!!!...

[ i specially registered for this :) ]

Best answers
Can't wait for these bots to come out they sound like they are gonna rock

Best answers
I am a 56k user , and there are 2 ways of getting everybody happy:

-1: Get some GOOD dedicated servers. not those ****ing servers who are there now.

-2: Or get that BOT finished. don't rush it , I wan't a good bot.

Best answers
i have 56k this means 750 - 1100 ping so when i enter
a server a totally get meleed ! And because of the lag
I can't fight back ! or i get kicked for lagging the game up !
make a preview version of somekind and then you can take
your time in making a great version !

Good luck Blade :yes:

Best answers
make a preview version of somekind and then you can take
Hes totaly right!
Make a preview version that way you can take your time making the real version.

Sometime i lag so much i get 2000 ping!!
I need bots! :cry:

Best answers
I'd rather wait another week than get an unfinished bot, take your time Blade ( and anyone else workin with the bots). although there is one thing I'd like to know, will there be any special commands, or the ability to "tone down" the bots as far as my melee goes...I need some work:p so some dumb bots, slowly getting better might help me out, and by special commands I mean, will there be any options like making the bots not use melee?, or not use beams?

I don't expect too many options in the first installment of the bots tho, if they can fly :yes:

Best answers
are you going to make a preview version? I men there are lot of people waiting for a bot, someones don't even need a good bot,
release the version and you make many boys happy...
(ESF BETA1 ROX!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom