The dumbest thing that scared you the most??

Best answers
LOL mine would be a shadow that seemed to follow me inside my house.....I SWEAR IT looked at me and smiled....I ran outside in my pj's and picked p a rock waiting for this sonva ***** to come and get it.

I then realized i was in my pj's and that scared me even more that people were gonna see me.

That damn shadow always comes back at like 5 am and 7 pm....hes a tricky one i say

Best answers
I was flirting with this girl in my room once and I was lying done on my bean bag infront of my desk. I accidently kickd my desk and what seems to be two ****oraches come runnign towards me. I screamed (Yes, I DID scream >_<) and jumped up. It ended up that these two cocaroaches were actually pennies that I had knocekd off my desk when I had accidently kicked it and they were rolling towards me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother singing the whole pokémon rap...brrrrrr

still have nightmares now...

Best answers
I saw a girl once, was pretty late ... yo know how it goes :) I said, damn, she's hot. she turns around and it was my mother :shocked: I have to lay of the beer

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last night when I polished a mickey of shlager in 45 minutes and can't remember a thing.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Scariest thing in the world are those loud Alert! sounds in MGS. >_<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw my own weewee...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
I saw my own weewee...
that not dumb.... thats just plain scary

The dumbist thing that scared me, one time I was laying down in bed, it was dark, and I see this black thing on the side of my pillow. I jumped thinking it was a bug, but then I relized it was the tag to me pillow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, probably when it was around 4 am, and I was still sitting at my computer like a zombie. Then i noticed something white slowly traveling across my desk straight for my hand. I looked at it, and it was a white spider, pretty small too. I was releived that it wasn't something scary, then just as I moved my hand, it jumped at it. I screamed like a newborn woman. Killed it of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jaredster said:
that not dumb.... thats just plain scary

The dumbist thing that scared me, one time I was laying down in bed, it was dark, and I see this black thing on the side of my pillow. I jumped thinking it was a bug, but then I relized it was the tag to me pillow.
Oh boy, has that happend to me mulitple times =P

Lid

L
for once i'm going to be serious: the Garbage Pail Kids movie. I was like 6 at the time, had already seen Terminator 2 and THAT'S what scared me... oh yeah and i used top have an unnatural fear of witches in cinema... that supposedly funny comedy Hocus Pocus was too much for me then.

In a completley unrelated matter in a house my parents own we rented it out a few times, they drew a demonic star on the ground of the garage and had wikkan ceremonies. Pretty funny when I heard it, and saw the star.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came home, and it must have been 1.00. So it was quite dark, from a window that aimed at my bedroomdoor i saw my neighbours watching t.v. i got rid of some beer, and went to my room, the reflection from the t.v. from the neighbours created a shadow on my bedroomdoor, and i really thought my i left my door open, so my idea was there is a stranger in my room staring at me, so i froze, i was scared to death. Then a bright flash came from my neighbour's tv and i saw my door was closed and then i realized my own shadow pwned me, i really couldn't move a bit. The morning after i told my dad, that was a mistake, it's his favorite story on family events now.

Best answers
I came home and saw my wife cooking. Scared the crap out of me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to have this scary board game called Atmosphere. Part of the game involved you listening to this tape. The guy would suddenly appear with a loud sound of thunder and tell you what to do. One time I turned the lights real low, turned it up, and faced away from the TV. Each time he would suddenly appear I would nearly jump out of my skin. Eventually I had myself so scared it added to the rush of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm...

Was about to fall asleep at 4 am a couple nights ago..

Closed my eyes and a ****roach crawled on my face.

I bombed my room like 50 times.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Scariest thing in the world are those loud Alert! sounds in MGS. >_<
try playing in 5.1 surround sound its teh scar3h SHEET

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom