The dumbest thing that scared you the most - II

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when I used to live in this subdivision from when I was 6 till I was 19 (I'm 20 now) and when I was about 12, we used to run all over the subdivision, run all over the woods around it, basically exploring, because we had nothing else to do. One day, we walked down to the drainage area for our neighborhood. The drainage area is basically where all the plumbing/rain washes down to do. It looks like a giant pit of moisturized mud, and has a lot of tall grass on top of it. To make a long story short, we walked down to it, just kicking dirt around and throwing rocks, and noticed something moving in the grass. Eventually a solid black figure popped up, scaring some of my friends off immediately, leaving three of us (the only ones who seemed to have any balls) to stare it in wonder. I thought it was a panther at first, but you couldn't see any facial features or anything. It was like we were staring at a shadow that got loose from it's body. Eventually, my other two friends got tired of staring at it and left me to stare at it. So, I continued to stare at this shadow peeking out of the grass, figuring it was either waiting for me to run away, or start walking towards it.

I realized at that point, my heart was going too fast for it's own good, and decided it was time to run away like my friends did. Who knows what that shadow thing was, but it's haunted me a couple times in my dreams needless to say. I got a feeling I'll have a dream about it tonight, just because I either brought it up or remembered it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty weird synth, tell us the long version of it please =D

well my bad experience would have to be when i crapped my pants in kindergarden =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth synth what was it.

uh... i played a game of dbz tribute 9.3 with no lag on wc3 once...

Best answers
ive just whached aliens on my widescreen tv, i go into the kition and theres a melon starting to go out of date on a top shelf i triped over somthink hit the wall the melon land on my head so i now a melon head i thurghit i was being face hugged as my friend said i ran in cercles intill i fainted. when i fainted i hit my head but the melon saved me from having brain trama now that ****ing creapy
as i have said in the last one

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Walking into dark rooms + not knowing a mirror is there = me scaring the **** out of myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth, it sounds like one of those Shadow Panthers from Devil May Cry, were the eyes glowing red?

Best answers
The bit on Doom 3, where if you look in a mirror in a bathroom early on for a while, everything really suddenly turns red and it plays a really loud awful noise. I jumped so much I actually dropped my mouse on the floor. I felt like a total idiot for falling for such a cheap trick :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Walking into dark rooms + not knowing a mirror is there = me scaring the **** out of myself.
I can totally relate, I remember doing that before. XD
"What the hell? There's something moving! IT'S A PERSON!!!"

One time I was getting up for school, and I headed downstairs to jump on the computer and grab some files I needed for class. The lights were off, so I didn't figure anyone was downstairs (we have a finished basement, so it's not like I'm poking around a dungeon, torch in hand). Well... y'know in the morning after you just wake up, when you're kind of both asleep and awake, and out of it? Yeah... I was like that. I turn the corner, walk right into my Dad who was working on something down there, and freak the crap out of myself.

The more I think about it, the more funny I think it would have looked from a third-person perspective.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate spiders.
I hate it when this girl i know calls...
I got scared because i just watched the ring, then i walked into the living room at my dads (who has satelite tv) to get my wallet of the desk/nightstand.

Appearently my dad set the auto timer/reminder and fell asleep.

The tv pops on and its all static i freaked out and grabbed my dads AR15 out of the closet...

Best answers
It`s 12:30 at night, the entire house is dark, parents are asleep, I went down to get a drink, and when I softly walk back up the stairs ( so I don`t wake anyone up ) I suddenly heard ALL these little freaky fast footsteps ON THE DAMN STAIRS :shocked:
I`ve never been up so fast, looked back, and ofcourse it was the cat :laff:
She`s so cute, likes to follow people up the stairs in the dark and scare the crap out of them hehe

Best answers
-JLN- said:
The bit on Doom 3, where if you look in a mirror in a bathroom early on for a while, everything really suddenly turns red and it plays a really loud awful noise. I jumped so much I actually dropped my mouse on the floor. I felt like a total idiot for falling for such a cheap trick :D

hehe that one got me to but i just froze and felt the goosebumps spreading through my body and by reflex i shot at the mirror making the bad go away:)

| something i never liked since i was a child (dunno why) is walking by houses or apartments and looking into dark windows [at night] always feels creepy and like something is in there o_o

Best answers
Well ive always been scared of small animals and insects... Roaches,Grasshopers,Spiders,Mice,Rats,Live fish........

Yeah i know..Im pathetic. But im afraid of small critters cuz my grandma kept telling me that they bite and are poisonous when i was 5 years old..

Best answers
Yeah well uhhh, I'm afraid of the terminator skeleton. Yup, cant even look at it without blacking out and waking up on the floor. I have to skip the first 20 minutes or so of all three of the terminator movies and I cant even watch the last half hour or so of Terminator 1. It sucks too, every time any one of them are on, my dad will try to scare the Sh*t out of me. I'm still afraid of it and im 15. Sad Huh. Please dont be funny and scare me with a Picture or something, please.

Best answers
the worse one was when we're chatting in irc and pac posted some pics of a huge assed spider... and i'm pretty aracnaphobic. after mentioning how much those pics creeped me out, my roomate comes over to look at them too. In chat, either Torlon or Pac told me "there's a spider on your shoulder" and my roomate, reading it, put his hand on my shoulder. I freaked enough to kick the power cord out of the back of my computer

Best answers
hmmm we r not sure a loud lightning strike right out side our window

but that was long ago

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those warcraft 3 phreaks really scare the crap out of me , at some net cafe called gni , theres atleast 20 of them sitting down playying wc3 , and then they start arguing in all types of lanaguages , the same happened when i pwned them all in 1.2 , one of them asked me "how do you fly" , for christ sake

I'm scared of Police , even if i didn't do anything wrong/ilegal , they still scare the crap outta me , it's just like they walk rite past you and say "Have you broken the law , walking past me is an offence"

I'm **** scared i mite die before i get the chance to have a root >_<

X said:

RAWAAAAAAAWR!
OH NO , A TERMINATOR , RUN OR YOU SHALL BE TERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terminator : THERE'S NO ESCAPE , FOOLISH HUMANS!!!!!!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Some scene in the grudge, YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN >_<

But still some parts I almost ****ted my pants :x

Best answers
While driving a bee sneaked in through the open window and got into my shorts. I would have crashed if my friend didnt grab the wheel :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom