The dumbest thing that scared you the most - II

Best answers
Damn you all!!!! I knew I shouldn't of told you guys, I had a feeling that it was going to happen, but i have to give you credit X, that was a pretty sweet picture, until I fell out of my chair and had to go do something else for a while. I think it's like a phobia or something, I first seen the terminator when I was 3 but It scared the crap out of me and i'm still scared, and you might call me a little Pu**y (not sure if i can say it) or something else But It's not funny, at all. I'm probably not even going to these forums anymore because I cant trust some of you now.
:warning: ;( Yeah so thanks a lot sh*t head. ;( :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa that went better than expected. KUDOS! ;)

Seriously though, you didn't see that coming?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing every1 is sorta scared of one way or another , Judgement (The word says it all doesn't it ??)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aw I'm sorry man, I didn't mean it that way...I...sorry.

One more thing.............

RAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

Best answers
Damnit, I'm serious. It doesn't sound bad to you guys and it's probably amusing to you, but please stop it, because it's like hell to me, I didn't see the new picture yet but it's probably bad. So I'm not looking, so Just stop okay. I'm going to go play halo 2 now and check back later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How'd you get to the bottom of the page without seeing the new pic? It's like.....huge.

Best answers
I ran into a door..... Seriously.

It was ****ing hilarious afterwards, but I got up from the computer, turned 180, walked a yard, turned left into the darkened hall. The bathroom is usually open, and the light usually off, so it was dark, and I turned into the hall sooner than I should have I guess, and then I ran into the door.... I wasn't drunk, it wasn't pitch black in the hall way, I just ran into a ****ing door, classic Urkel style, or something. It was comedic, cuz I laughed my ass off at it as soon as I got there.... But it wasn't until I realized "hey, somebodies in there" and thought about what it was like on the other side that I REALLY cracked up.... I mean, if I was sitting there, minding my own "business," and then suddenly I heard a loud BOOM, I would probably jump off the pot at the speed of light....

To this day I still give the corner in the hall a wide berth....

Best answers
Your Huge-ass picture of the terminator didn't load, besides man, i dont understand why the hell you have to be a ****head about this and piss me off, Maybe because your so damn immature that you find scaring people amusing. okay, your not funny so stop. ;(

Best answers
crashmann64 said:
Your Huge-ass picture of the terminator didn't load, besides man, i dont understand why the hell you have to be a ****head about this and piss me off, Maybe because your so damn immature that you find scaring people amusing. okay, your not funny so stop. ;(
Dude... If you dont want to look at the picture then dont, You dont have too. Just browse other threads. Besides he was just joking around, i bet he didnt think you would take it this far. So calm down.

Sheesh, besides you brought this on yourself. After posting that fear it was obvoius that someone will joke about it.

Ontopic: Errrm... my cousin scared me today. Dont you hate it when people sneak up on you and blow that Can Horn thing? Ow....my ears...my heart...

Best answers
Man, I got you good X. I'm not even afraid of the terminator skeleton. I just wrote down the most rediculous fear that popped to mind and I pretended to be angry and I tried too hard. Sorry X and everyone else. The big pic didn't load though to be honest. But too prove that i'm not afraid,

RARRARAAERRRAHRRRRRRRR... RAR :laff:

... Umm, Crap, The pic wont come up. I'm having trouble cutting and pasteing a skeleton picture right now, tell me how to do it and i'll have the pic(s) up later.

I'm serious though, i have like 20 pics of the skeletons in the my Pictures folder right now. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't called uh...hmm...denial?

Seriously, I don't care what your scared off, it was just too easy to let you walk away with it. For all I care you can be afraid of little pink elephants, fine by me.

Best answers
i think the terminator looks funny...i laugh everytime i see him..he always seems so happy and pleased with himself:D

something that scares me is walking in the woods at night when its pitch black alone=)

Best answers
The thing that scare`s me the most is:

My friend lives in a flat, which is in the fifth floor of a public building, and when it`s night, it`s realy realy dark out there, and if the lights are out, there are always strange sounds like, footsteps and stuff like that, but the most scaring thing is, when you go through the mini-hall, which is pitch back, and on the right, there are sometimes bums sleeping, but there was one day, when i was going home from that friend after playing the whole day doom3, and in the first floor, that bum, jumped out of his "bed" screaming like "RARARARRRAAAAWWWRRRRRRRRR", it ****ing scared me so much, that i started runing down the hall, but there was another bum on the floor, so hence the fact i couldn`t see a thing, i tripped, and screamed so much, that the neighbours called the police.

(NOTE: The bums looked realy like the fat guys from doom 3)

Best answers
Alright X, That saves me the time of posting up a pic or two. And im not in denial, but you dont really care. I'm really afraid of heights, but hey, who isn't.

Oh, does anyone know why my avatar is all screwed up looking?

Best answers
snakes...do i have to say more...devious,sneaky and untrusty!

crashmann64,i think most avatars got messed up when they moved their servers or something like that,just re upload it and it will work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom