The Dragonball Z live-action movie!!!

Best answers
I think it's OK as long as they keep dressing up as harmless, lovable fighting animes like Dragonball Z... those Battle Royale cosplays are the ones that scare me ¬_¬

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Lol those r the dutch and the germans there not making a movie they r celebrating faveroit amie day!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that is so retarded.. The re en actment of saiyaman punching frieza in th stomach. Lol hilarious. Oh and the first one isnt Goku and Vegeta, its Goku and Vegeto

Best answers
ne1 else see the background on all of thoze, its his house ffs, and a bunch of losers without lives

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin

Lol those r the dutch and the germans there not making a movie they r celebrating faveroit amie day!
yer dude we did know its not the movie, com on were not stupid

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wangster.............god save u.
lol... very True... He doesnt know its a joke.

No it's not for a movie Hostile. I see the same ppl in the DragonBall Z Magazines i buy. And some in Shonen Jump.

its just some ppl who dress up at contests and conventions...

Purely stupid, if you ask me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

how degrading :S

just imagine dressing like that or any other cheesy costume that makes you look like a prat... and then walking round the closest city...damm... now thats degrading.. and i thought being ran over and killed by a parked car with its brakes on waso_O

Best answers
OMFG ITS NOT FOR A MOVIE ROFL LOL HAHAHAH UR SO FUNNY ROFL DUMBASS J/K J/K LOL

I remember reading about one of these cosplays events, a march actually, that got interupted by anti-*** protesters :D they'd also been active that day, at a *** guy's funeral, and had decided to interrupt it after seeing guys walking around in tight pink suits and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom