The difference between Destructo Disk and Frieza Disk

Best answers
Doesn't anyone else think there should be some other kind of difference rather than just having being able to control one, and not control the other? Well here's an idea I came up with, I think that there should be a difference in speed. To me, Frieza Disk can be good, and Destructo Disk can't, now I think Frieza Disk should remain the same as it is now, but make Destructo Disk faster than Frieza Disk. I mean, it makes Krillin's disk way worse than Frieza's because you can control Frieza's, but you can't control Krillin's, but why I don't get, is why they are the same speed with that involved. So basically, I think they should make Destructo Disk faster than Frieza Disk for 1.3, then they both have some kind of specialty, one is fast, and you can control the other.

nge

Best answers
Personally I feel Krillin's should just have a lower ki-cost. It's not really a "spam" move in any way.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's getting more funtions in 1.3, thanks to Dushteh and his suggestng prowess.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh i remember those :p If that gets put in i see loads more Krillin players XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, you can already make the destructo disk a little less predictable. All you need to do is charge it up till you get the weapon sound of the disc, pause the attack charge (with secondary fire) just before the yellow line. Then when someone is coming for you, just start the charge again, launch the disk and then your enemy is dead.

Ther'e in harms way if they don't notice the animation during this time frame.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dust's suggestions put to use.

Best answers
Oh, I actually like Ravendust's suggestion more :talk:. But still, it should either be faster or have a less ki cost, becasue compared to Frieza's, it's a lot worse.

Best answers
it shouldnt flop around so much i dont remember that in the show.... the only thing they can do to make it more noticable is a big LOOK OUT FOR THE DISC!!! across the sky as it is, destructo disc is only for kicks, but i think they will do something about it
overall rating of suggestion: 8.7 good job

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still stand by my old suggestion that the amount of time you charge the destructo disk should not determine size, but speed. It takes long enough to get a full charge for it to only be exactly as useful as when it was at minimum charge.

Best answers
Hey Sonic, I like that idea a lot, wow, that's way better than mine, I wish the team would take that into consideration!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Hey Sonic, I like that idea a lot, wow, that's way better than mine, I wish the team would take that into consideration!
There's nothing to consider. If you read the Beta 1.3 outline, you'll see it's already planned.

Best answers
I have read it though......I just.....FORGOT, yeah, that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom