The Almost-Ultimate Add-ons For ECX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, I noticed that when I was first trying to install it, was driving me up a wall till I realized the file was named wrong.
ye i kind of remembrd i named it wrong when i released it

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can edit source files and can make amxx files with amx studio or a pawn editor, and compile them using the amx webcompiler. However decompiling an amxx file so you can edit it is a pretty longwinded and tedious process.

Best answers
You can edit source files and can make amxx files with amx studio or a pawn editor, and compile them using the amx webcompiler. However decompiling an amxx file so you can edit it is a pretty longwinded and tedious process.
I wanted to edit them so I could look at it and figure out how to write one. I don't want to have to go through a lot though lol

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you look carefully, there is actually a lot of source out there for ESF related amxx stuff. Thats how I learnt. Youll need some basic C++/pawn knowledge to really understand whats going on though.

Visit AMXmodX homepage, become a member, and read around. Its the ultimate reference point.

Use AMX Studio or Pawn Studio to edit/create a plugin.
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pawnstudio/pstudio-0.8.3.zip?modtime=1201878299&big_mirror=0
Here is a list of ESF amxx plugins that have been released there. Most of them should also have source files too. Each of them should show you how to do something. Any questions I might be able to help you, or ask Greenberet or SSj4boneVegeta, they will know more.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm about 7500 entries to this thread already, I wonder to how much people this thread helped...

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The SC contains the source codes of the characters.
So if you want to change some stuff then you can do it there.

But you dont have to place it in halflife map.
You dont have to needed to play it.

Best answers
Help!
Please some else help.I installed all this addons to the esf and i'm now getting error :
There are 512 limit models.
what i can do to don't get this stupid error?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before HL runs a game, it preloads everything that could appear into your RAM. HL has its limits. What is happening is, you are attempting to load simply waaaaay too many models than it can handle. Select a bunch of models you know you pretty much wont use, or are redundant, cut and paste them somewhere safe.

Remember, you dont need to install EVERY possible addon all at once, HL has its limits.

Best answers
Very much thanks! but i have one more question:
From where i can know what number in my HL are models?

Best answers
Hey guys!

I intalled the Dark pack, but my ESF dont works... =S When it is creting a server, he turns back to main menu... =S

What happens??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey guys!

I intalled the Dark pack, but my ESF dont works... =S When it is creting a server, he turns back to main menu... =S

What happens??
Make sure you give the details that you are using WON or STEAM.

Best answers
Ok, thanks for that!

I wanna fix the Broly foot, but the link has expired, can you re uplad it, please??

thanks!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems alot of things have changed about ESF, since I left. Jesus, I need to start over again.

Best answers
help me to find podium.mdl cuz it give me an error when i want to connect to the map what says that it need that file ( models/evolution/podium.mdl not found ) plzz for Dark-pack:cry:

Best answers
I have ESF ECX RC2 and I wanted to get Broly with SSJ , LSSJ and beyond (AF).
So I downloaded the Broly Ultimate Pack (its form rapidshare: /files/55732108/Broly_Ultimate.rar) which goes up to SSJ5 like that ecx youtube movie of him.

Now Ive got that problem, that the powerlevel, the strength and the aura stays like in the first form of him. The model and the powers changed but he is very weak because of this.
Also there's no transformation-animation!

Wrong installing or is it just a broken rar-file?
Is there another good broly with (at least) a forth form?

plz help :cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The model just changes the view of the model. The aura won't change, the attacks won't change neither will the power. The animations might be custom depending if the author of the model added it, but I highly doubt that. It uses the animation of the original model that it was made for.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have ESF ECX RC2 and I wanted to get Broly with SSJ , LSSJ and beyond (AF).
So I downloaded the Broly Ultimate Pack (its form rapidshare: /files/55732108/Broly_Ultimate.rar) which goes up to SSJ5 like that ecx youtube movie of him.

Now Ive got that problem, that the powerlevel, the strength and the aura stays like in the first form of him. The model and the powers changed but he is very weak because of this.
Also there's no transformation-animation!

Wrong installing or is it just a broken rar-file?
Is there another good broly with (at least) a forth form?

plz help :cry:
it seems the coder of that forgot to do a full amxx thats meeans he didnt add special fx and he didnt finish the core of the character proply lol when esf-world comes back up i will reup my broly to ssj4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom