The 4 Saga's {OPTIONAL} Powerlevel Based

Best answers
Got some serious Suggestions Popping through my head though this one is the best amoung them.

I'll give an example how it should work:

Server "xxxxx" starts with a random map..map time is 2 hours (120 min)
1) The Frieza Saga takes 20 min. and starts..
{Powerlevels are based on Frieza Saga and are between 1.000 (suppressed) - 20.000.000* [1 Transformation is available]

[Server Informs]After 19 minutes the server notifies and alerts that the Frieza Saga is gonna end...and that there is 1 minute remaining till the next Saga..
After 20 minutes the Saga ends and starts with a new Saga..

2) The Android Saga starts and takes 25 min.
{Powerlevels are based on Andriod Saga and are between 1.000 - 80.000.000*}
[ Players all start as normal..powerlevel 20.000.000 and are able to transform right away.. ] [1-2 transformations available]

[Server Informs]After 24 minutes the server notifies and alerts that the Andriod Saga is gonna end...and that there is 1 minute remaining till the next Saga..
After 25 minutes the Saga ends and starts with a new Saga..

3) The Cell Saga starts and takes 35 min.
{Powerlevels are based on Cell Saga and are between 1.000 - 360.000.000*
[ Players all start as normal..powerlevel 80.000.000 and are able to transform right away..] [2 transformations available]

Same story [Server Informs] the players..of the next Saga..

4) The final Saga starts (remaining 40 minutes) simply called Buu Saga..features ofcourse
[Other World/Great Saiyaman/World Tournement/Buu/Fusion/Kid Buu Saga]

{Powerlevels are based on Buu Saga and are between 1.000 - 650.000.000*
[Players start on a lower powerlevel then expected 300.000.000 i'll explain why]
[ Players all start as normal..powerlevel 300.000.000 and are able to transform right away..] [ ALL TRANSFORMATIONS AVAILABLE ]

After 40 minutes the map ends..and starts with a new MAP..and the same saga's start all over again only on a different map.

* = highest powerlevels that were noted in the dbz databooks from that Saga

Now from the last Saga the players start at 300.000.000 instead of 360.000.000 that's because the saga takes alot longer and 650.000.000 would be the max of the max..and it would be rare for players to hit the max of a saga.....you simply it's got to be hard to reach the max every time..

Now ofcourse it would be cool if certain transformation powerlevels were between those saga's available..like for saiyans..
SSJ:when you reach 6.500.000 (2x) 13.000.000 [7.000.000 left till max]
new saga (starts as)
Normal: 20.000.000 SSJ: 40.000.000
SSJ2: 80.000.000 marked because that is what the powerlevel would be however..NO SSJ2 had such a low level..so
SSJ2 would be available at 130.000.000 or higher to reach 260.000.000

[Thuse no SSJ2/Perfect Cell in Andriod Saga]
new saga (start as)
normal:80.000.000 SSJ:160.000.000 SSJ2: 320.000.000 [40.000.000 left]
.....and so on...SSJ3/Majin/Mystic should be around 360.000.000(*) available though it's increase should be below (2) since it was like that in the show..otherwise it would also make those characters to extreme..

(*) : If the players would start with 360.000.000 then the would be able to reach final form right away..so that's why i suggested 300.000.000..

It would be nice to have final form frieza in frieza saga but then he would be a little to powerfull unless we can work it out.. so plz let me know how you feel about this suggestion [possible? impossible?]...or if i forgot something..

Best answers
I really like it, however, I don't think the team will go for it though :'(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a bit to much work if you ask me besides with those PLs evry genbeam is a mapnucker

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will have to agree to disagree with everyone else , esf with saga style pl gives it limits which are just unessacary imo

Best answers
Grega said:
its a bit to much work if you ask me besides with those PLs evry genbeam is a mapnucker
Ofcourse it's the powerlevels that change...it's power should be the same as the current powers..that's obvious ofcourse...it adds simply the feeling of more dbz..

although i aint a coder...i am confident that this {optional} idea aint that hard to implant.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a good ideea but the power levels are to hight at Cell saga this is the real dbz pl max to all trans 80 000 000 at goku ssj3 those powerlevels comes from gt SSJ4

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ rarely told us the powerlevels. All powerlevel numbers are pretty much fan made, or guessed.

Sounds like a lot of work to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could see a version of this idea, where the PLs cap and it's a game mode, but I still doubt if people would go for it since ESF is rarely played for the enjoyment of a good fight anymore these days and is more or less played for power level. It will be moreso after 1.3, so I don't know how well this idea would do.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
DBZ rarely told us the powerlevels. All powerlevel numbers are pretty much fan made, or guessed.

Sounds like a lot of work to me.
Numerous Sites give pretty much the same values of powerlevels..

DBGT Powerlevels are way higher though...
You could see it like this...In time [saga] you are certain of a transformation.
In the last Saga as a saiyan you'll fight only to reach the final level.

This is a great idea for players that dont have that much time to play.
{work,school} yet want to play as a ssj3/final form for a few minutes.

Like i said this would be an optional addition to servers...so if you hate the idea there would be plenty of servers that dont do this...
[ctbm, ffa, teams, saga's] like that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool how people have enough free time to make up alot of power levels randomly. i wish i was that cool.

they actually showed one persons pl.. and it was friezas and it was like a million when he transformed, hence the eipisode name, everything else is fan made and a LIE

like AF, it isnt real.

and though its sort of a neat idear, i think it would be better if the characters were limited on each saga, and the map changed after xx time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know ythat you can limit the characters already, dont you?

I actualy see no point in this sorry. It takes you ages just to get to a PL of 5 million and you are suggesting that you should get more than 20 million -_-

Besides SaiyanPride is right though its hard to get good fights nowdays. And this would make people go even crazier about getting the moast PL possible

Best answers
I guess the powerlevels adding to this causes more confusion then expected..

Anyway like i said the power should not be based on those extreme powerlevels..just like it is now actually...and the same goes for the powerlevel catch up..that should have been then alot more then expected so it wouldnt take forever.. 1 punch/kick {blow} would have been an increase of 250k-500k..

Anyway..can you understand the idea if you pick the default powerlevels and just forgot the things i mentioned about the powerlevels??

Best answers
I really love this ideea....Opty I would kiss joo....but jar a guy

it would be fun....
how about something like this
2 hours...2 min warm-up(no dmg done)....then a bot would join the server...beeing the evil guy from the current saga....a ultimate or super bot :p

Best answers
:)
Yeah people wouldnt have to worry about someone playing dirty by training and then opening the server..cause you powerlevel would be very close/equal to his.. :]

IF You joined a little later on 2e-3e-4e Saga..then you can transform already 1-2 times in the 4e some players would fight to reach the final form..

Very handy if you want to play for 20-30-40 min before you got to work/friends/school...since otherwise it takes alot more to come even close to the final form..

IF this aint to hard to put as optional then i'd like the team to give a go..
The bright side is that even New* Players {noobs/who play this the first time} will get power in time..However the elites/veterans will still have the upper hand by being better and having some more power...but that would be obvious.

I'd say...give it a chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom