Thank you thread for not including GT into 1.3

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes,you're right.
There are no "wings" o_O
My mistake then ^^.

I still don't see how much of an influence on the SSJ4 design that sketch could have had.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. Ssj3 and ssj4 have different eyebrows. Well....ssj3 has no eyebrows at all. :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow, up until now I believed Akira did invent the SSJ4 design, because that's what most DBZ fan sites and fans tell me, but if not, then I have reason to dislike GT even more. I only didn't completely hate it because if Akira had given designs for characters to it, it would have made it a bit more acceptable.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having never seen it, I can definitely say GT SUUUUUUUX :p God when GT was running we had to kill so many threads of ppl asking for GT content. So thanks for the thanks thread :p

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's no problem. I remember when I first heard of GT. I was actually REALLY excited. I watch the first 5 and said... "Well hell, it's DBZ, the first 5 of it weren't anything THAT incredible", by episode 12 or so, I had given up. The entire setup of DBZ had been torn. Gohan could go SSJ again, Vegeta was more powerful than Gohan now, and Kid Goku? I mean sure, we all love DragonBall, but I wanted progression, not REGRESSION.

Trunks also lost his personality entirely, and not even the cool Future Trunks one. So I googled "GT lesser quality than DBZ", and up came the info about Akira not making it and then I just stopped watching it, saw a few episodes from later in the series...just nah, not Dragonball universe at all.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is one more thing you forgot to mention.

Goku cant use instant transmition "BECAUSE HES SMALL"

I mean WTF he could move any number of people he wanted to with that. But his own bodey size affects it.

Not to mention he could fly yet when he teleported into the air he fell down and landed head first in the sand >.>

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, like I said. Alot of established facts from DBZ that made everything click so well - just disappeared and they made up BS reasons for BS things happening. I couldn't stand that!

Mystic Gohan was AWESOME. Now he's all Business man, lame, SSJ, but not strong enough to beat GOTEN!? SERIOUSLY?! GOTEN!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hated the fact that Goku was a kid.

I was gonna try to figure out parts I liked about the series, but then I realized I couldn't think of any.

Gt was bad.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to stop watching once they turned Goku into a kid. It was so bad.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The Super Saiyan 4 (超サイヤ人4 ,Sūpā Saiyajin 4<sup>?</sup>) is a form that exclusively appears in Toei's spin-off anime series Dragon Ball GT, and was not part of the original series. Even though Toriyama supervised the production for Dragon Ball GT, he did not design the characters or Super Saiyan 4. The Super Saiyan 4 was designed by Toei artist Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, and was designed to more closely resemble the Saiyan Ape form which appears early in the written series. As a result, the Super Saiyan 4 design does not resemble the original Super Saiyan design of golden-yellow hair and green eyes. While Toriyama did not design the Super Saiyan 4, he did draw a manga version of Goku as a Super Saiyan 4 for the Dragon Box, a massive media boxset containing all the Dragon Ball movies and episodes ever produced by Toei

[URL="http://www.answers.com/topic/super-saiyan"]Source[/URL]

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SSJ4 just felt so out of place, almost like a downgrade when compared to Goku's SSJ3 trans. It's also inconsistent with the amount of power consumption. Goku could barely hold a prolonged SSJ3 transformation as it was more of a Kaioken powerup rather than an actual ascension, kinda like the USSJ levels. SSJ4 just seemed like a lame excuse to give Goku god-like powers.
All in all lame.
Vegeta was possesed... a second-time, and looked lame as hell in his Bebi form. Super Android 17 was the lamest. Omega Shenron was also a pathetic villain.

And the first episodes with that whole dragonball quest thingy was awful.
TOEI really screwed up with Toriyama's creations.

Thanks you ESF, for having good taste.

Jay

Best answers
D'uh not to mention their hair styles ,their dressing...that sucked...
the search for the dragon balls was so booring....yeah vegeta was again possesed...wtf no trunks and goten fusion???they look like idiots ...goten with that ugly hair and trunks with that stupid dress....:| i'm totally dissapointed...and vegeta asking for fusion(uub too?) wtf X___X omfg and omega shenron died so easily with that spirit bomb....so stupid...like when they killed buu they used the earth...now the entire universe??and it wasn't bigger than the one killed buu...:| Lame...GG No GT!

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
lol i'm sorry to dissapoint you but esf will get an dbgt addon ;)) check my sig :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but what are the chances that this DBGT addon will actually make it through? Addons aren't just a bunch of edited models that you add through the AMX tool, you know.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let him be....
ESF Final will kick ass, without any add-ons. :)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
this is going to be for esf 1.3... for the people who want GT content... cuz u guys dont do it.. we'll ask for permision for edited models.. we made a new hud... we'll add some maps and sprites and the characters are added trough the XML tool not amx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is going to be for esf 1.3... for the people who want GT content... cuz u guys dont do it.. we'll ask for permision for edited models.. we made a new hud... we'll add some maps and sprites and the characters are added trough the XML tool not amx
You cant ^^

XML tools character add ability will be locked VIA Game code. Only our own coders will be able to add characters to the game. You will be limited to maps and effects.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
FAWK.... them.. then it will just ****ing replace the old ones... and i hoped that this new esf would be more like the mugen character select screen where you can add 100+ :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really think we would let people butcher ESF with unbalanced characters and stuff like that.

We are making it so that if you want to add a character itll have to go though us first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom