TESTING FEVER 2005

Best answers
I pressed enter mid way through...

well...so much for that...good luck to the rest of you tho.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should of pressed tab to get thru the form , oh well you live and learn..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well i enterd some MMORPG betas do they count as betatesting games?
i was picked to beta test Matrix Online, but i didnt have a good enough computer to run it at THAT time.... I'm currently testing something else for esf 1.2 which everyone always thinks its EVM..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well personally, it would be awesome to test the 1.3, and not only so that "i'm one of the first to play", but its also an honour to help the team.

If I can help, I will do my utmost best, but hey, if someone else can do it better then fine with me.

I don't have much expierence though, but I do notice bugs allot, but I never written them down much and reported them, since someone else allready did it, so there was no need in reporting.

Anyways, I do put esf to the test at times, like , transing up, and down, up and down for example, in the 1.1 days it crashed the game completely... wonder if it would happen again, I do things like this allot... :p screwing up my own PC.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Third and last warning, guys. I still see some off-topic posting going on in here. PLEASE, out of respect of the people who are going to have to sort through the applications and check this thread for any posts pertaining to flawed applications, keep the off-topic posts out. You can always discuss your ethnic backgrounds through PM's, for instance.

Again, and this will be the final request, please keep the off-topic posts out. For sorting purposes and to ensure that the applications are reviewed as best as possible, we need this thread to be clear and free of spam/off-topic posts.
Saiyan_Overlord, you're no longer welcome in this thread. You didn't listen to Majin_You's warning so stay on topic, and now your replies are no longer wanted. I know you're not the only one posting off-topic, but you've replied to this thread 16 times, and out of those 16 replies, I can count on 1 hand the number of relevant ones.

<h3>As for everyone else, if you guys continue to clutter this thread with off-topic posts, you will too be asked to stop posting in this thread. This is a serious thread and a serious matter, when people need legitimate help with the application process their posts get hidden in the crap and makes it far more difficult to help them. So for the last time, for the sake of clarity, don't post unless you have a reason to.</h3>

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I r applied 3 times :D
once 4 my mom and dad 2!

becuz dey r older den 16! and Im not :(

[edit]
Magus said:
And you get 1 warning for deliberately spamming after an administrator and moderator has spoken otherwise.
Hmm that should teach me to read the previous post :( sorry about that
[/edit]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Prozac said:
I r applied 3 times :D
once 4 my mom and dad 2!

becuz dey r older den 16! and Im not :(
And you get 1 warning for deliberately spamming after an administrator and moderator has spoken otherwise.

Best answers
does having more experiance (play time) about esf have more of a chance to someone who randomly came acrossed the sight and posted?

Best answers
DAMN! i wanted to be a beta tester but i found out that you need to be 16, already tested a game or a mod for a game, you have irc and aim and other stuff i don't have or didin't do. thats a little stupid! maybe make some diffrent rules couse not all ppl can do this. its not fair!!!

Best answers
:p hey groovy if you got my pm pls use that one instead of the one in the application

Best answers
Well, I don't post outside off topic much, and I don't play ESF that much anymore, but I'll give it a shot :)

A few questions though; where will the servers be hosted? I live in Europe so I don't know how high ping would be.
How much time would I be expected to play the game and look for bugs?

Best answers
Man my body is tingling...... Cant wait until it comes out...

:laff:

:devgrin: :devgrin: :yes: :yes:

**EDITTED**

Sorry..... :p :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
does having more experiance (play time) about esf have more of a chance to someone who randomly came acrossed the sight and posted?
If I was judging them, I'd honestly say that some experience is welcomed when it comes to applying for beta testing, although that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good at the game itself, take Majin_You for example (JUST KIDDING =D). If you'll look at the mechmod beta testing application, they were looking for a beta testing base with as many different computer configurations as possible. They weren't looking for people with good computers nor were they looking for people with bad computers, they were just looking for random people. So don't base a beta test on whether you're good at playing or not, just on what you can do to help.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo-MoMa said:
Man my body is tingling...... Cant wait until it comes out...

:laff:

:devgrin: :devgrin: :yes: :yes:
And have a warning for posting off-topic, and on that note, you are no longer welcome to post in this thread. :warning:

Best answers
Best of luck to everyone to be choosen for the beta test.
by way i dont post much becuase i olny say what needs to be said..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the team has a lot of applicants now , it might take them a million years to read thru the lot of them , but i doubt every single one will be read till the breaking point/ciggarette craving

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Saiyan_Overlord, you're no longer welcome in this thread. You didn't listen to Majin_You's warning so stay on topic, and now your replies are no longer wanted. I know you're not the only one posting off-topic, but you've replied to this thread 16 times, and out of those 16 replies, I can count on 1 hand the number of relevant ones.
Well, since you don't like to listen to the mods, here's a warning. :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm chosen, the first thing I'll be doing is searching for melee bugs. I wanna be sure that throw-hits and multiple-hit exploits on the ground and such are gone for good. I ask for everyone chosen to do this as well because it greatly affects the gameplay.

On another note, would it be possible for an american beta tester to make a server of their own to allow us who aren't in Europe to test without having large pings? I know its not a real issue, but it would be nice to test without feeling lag when we're trying to test something. Especially when it comes to melee.

Just a thought...

Best answers
I just hope it's not limited to people who have been on the forumns forever. But there is not alot of room to put your past experience. Seems to me that there are few people that they already have in mind, cause the appliocation is way short. GOOD LUCK though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom