TESTING FEVER 2005

Best answers
Welllll most kids that are 15 or under have some sort of problem. That would be almost every boy at my school and some girls. I am one of the 'saved' ones and don't have to endure that fate. Instead... I am a dumbass... O_O I kinda like it though. You can never underestimate the 'skills' of a dumbass

That probably killed my shot of ever becoming a beta tester for this mod

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , looks like meself won't coz i'm screwed up in a mental sorta way , and if i didn't screw up my rep in the 1st place , i may have had a chance , life just sux when you get a mental disorder like men , doesn't it ?

oh well , congrats to who got selected (i'm not so good with word limits things where i have to explain "y the **** do u want do this" , maybe next time around if i have a better explanation and better rep , then i mite be able to , plus i dunno what i'm thinknig applying when all i can do is go to a net cafe and hope in wait that my promised adsl 1 & or 2/2+ connection will come when my mum is outta a bit more debt (i'm so close to having good ping)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do I have any chance of making it in?.. sigh..

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
39 there are only 42 I think posts like alot of those is people saying aI dont trust it or wow this is kewl or replies to people posts.? and the rules I read said nothing of age limit WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS AAAAHHHHH. Man I am out of the loop.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
the age limit is the first prerequisite on the application...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a big mistake, i filled my application wrong, i was chatting with my friend in my room while filling it out, i now look back at the form and i didnt translate my 3.2ghz into mhz. or my 1g ram.. nuts! :cry:

Will this hurt my chances?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I signed up as well. I hope I'll be chosen to help beta test this thing.

I made a big mistake, i filled my application wrong, i was chatting with my friend in my room while filling it out, i now look back at the form and i didnt translate my 3.2ghz into mhz. or my 1g ram.. nuts!

I think they'll understand what you meant. I'm worried myself though. For the team member that knows us part, I put down Cold Steel because we talked in the Tien Development area. I hope he knows me as well as I think he does.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
I made a big mistake, i filled my application wrong, i was chatting with my friend in my room while filling it out, i now look back at the form and i didnt translate my 3.2ghz into mhz. or my 1g ram.. nuts! :cry:

hehe, weeding yourself out :-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf said:
hehe, weeding yourself out :-D
bah. I doubt he'll be looked over. He's RavenTrunks! The man with the plan! The host with the most!

...the one who mixed Ghz with Mhz....

o_o

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:

Hah, I doubt a person with 3.2mhz Processor Power will be picked, or 1mb of ram! HAH!

HAH! AHHH! *coughs* Ahh, yes, well... I don't think that'll be THAT much of a problem. A BIG mistake is something like, putting age as 200 when you want to say 20.

Best answers
Before I 'go' (I never leave... :p) I just want to say this:

Devs/People who are are getting beta-testers/Mods- you guys can PM me (That is if you wish to) if you want to know some other things about me. Even if I am not 16 years old I am mature enough to go through and help out whatever needs helping out. So give me a PM or two if you need more info on me...

Man, I am a blabber machine today!! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this feedback from my post.... my head suddenly hurts. I need to lie down...

Can't be a good sign.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
this feedback from my post.... my head suddenly hurts. I need to lie down...

Can't be a good sign.
play some HL2 and you'll feel better.

P.S. - I made the announcement for you regarding Tien. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
you're not 16?

*checks*

son of a *****... O_O

:p But I DO look 16 with my mustache...

ANyway, good luck to those who do get picked, but I am curious on why the team needs new beta testers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seven in the evening GMT is... lets see... 2 in the morning here. Ouch. Not that I have time to beta anymore, but what percentage of the players are from Europe? I suppose I would be on servers at such a time as to not play with Euros, but arent lots of people from NA?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I thought you lived in Canada o_O

anyways, we have people from the Netherlands that attend the meeting regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom