Teleporting while charging

Best answers
I know Goku can do it because he did it in the otherworld tornament but Krillen can do it to in Dragonball he did it while fighting Chozu the the world martial arts tournament. Krillen started to charge kamahamaha while Chozu was charging dodonpa when chozu fired Krillen teleported next to Chozu and fired. So maybe it is a power of the kama because it is so flexable or it is a move that master Roshi new and taught them. So maybe Krillen should have it as well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't always about being show-accurate. Actually, Goku can't zanzoken while charging. No one can. What he *can* do is use the instant transmission technique to get out of the way. I am willing to bet that Krillin hadn't started collecting the energy before he zanzokened, but if he had, that's just another one of those little holes in DB/DBZ.

For the pupouses of balance Goku should be the only one to recieve it. Personally I think it's a bit much and a bit unbalancing, but the team disagrees. I don't think anyone else needs it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Noone
I know Goku can do it because he did it in the otherworld tornament but Krillen can do it to in Dragonball he did it while fighting Chozu the the world martial arts tournament. Krillen started to charge kamahamaha while Chozu was charging dodonpa when chozu fired Krillen teleported next to Chozu and fired. So maybe it is a power of the kama because it is so flexable or it is a move that master Roshi new and taught them. So maybe Krillen should have it as well.
no, he didnt teleport, he jumped really fast

Best answers
the characters in DB couldn't zankozen, they were way to weak, they could move really fast which gave someone the illusion of zankokening

Best answers
sure......its an ok idea i suppose but the two guys befor me know a bit more about so i suppose they are right

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
the characters in DB couldn't zankozen, they were way to weak, they could move really fast which gave someone the illusion of zankokening

Well I hate to brake it to you but that's what Zanzokening is. You can tell that's all it is when Piccolo does it to imperfect Cell in the android Saga. Regardless, that was just a freak occurence, and for balance it shouldn't be added into the game.

Best answers
I just think goku should get it but watever attack he is charging up loses a bit of charge, like 1/4 or 1/3 loss

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be able to teleport while charging an attack, zankozen is very fast movement, and it is used countless times through the whole of dragonball-z-and gt, I think that all the attacks where you are allowed to move in (like galick gun) you should be able to use zankozen, but things like trunks's burning attack, you shouldnt be able to. In the third issue of dragonball (manga) goku uses zankozen when sum big monster beast thing swings his sword at him, and he then apears standing on the dudes sword.

Best answers
I thought that was going to be added in the next version anyways, so y suggest it.
i could be wrong but thats what i thought, cause i could have sworn i read it somewhere before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom