teleportation fix idea

Best answers
1) i think the teleportation needs a graphic fix, instead of weird particles coming out when u teleport u should either see speed lines like in the anime or an after image fading away, that will display the speed of the teleport.
2) i also think the teleport shouldnt have a teleport button, i just adds more buttons making things more hectic in the heat of battle. It should have a control scheme like bfp, when you press the direction where u want to teleport twice u will teleport, this can work great with swooping!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. been suggested by me >_>

2. Your the only one complaining about it, its been in since 2.0 and it doesnt bother me.

Scruffie

S
I've got a mouse with extra buttons on the side... I just bound one to Teleort and the other to block. Makes melee easier for me.

Best answers
To be honest i would like to see a different graphic.. the one being used it too HL..having streaky lines would be cool and add to the effect..

This is still the beta so I think anything can happen. Nothing is concrete for the team can always make changes.

Best answers
1. Definately

2. That would be cool, but what about people with Parkinsons? Ha ha just kidding (That's not really funny for those of you who might actually have it... I didn't say that :)) but I would only fully support it for later releases. Nothing absolutely unnecessary for now.

Best answers
Originally posted by cosmos
1) i think the teleportation needs a graphic fix, instead of weird particles coming out when u teleport u should either see speed lines like in the anime or an after image fading away, that will display the speed of the teleport.
2) i also think the teleport shouldnt have a teleport button, i just adds more buttons making things more hectic in the heat of battle. It should have a control scheme like bfp, when you press the direction where u want to teleport twice u will teleport, this can work great with swooping!
i like the way it is now (as far as number 2 goes) because in bfp sometimes when you press the teleport button nothing happens, like if you pressed it too quickly or to slowly, its actually easier to teleport the way it is now.. i agree with number 1 though

Originally posted by Scruffie
I've got a mouse with extra buttons on the side... I just bound one to Teleort and the other to block. Makes melee easier for me.
oh yeah!! thats what i should do lol, i kept trying to bind mouse button 4 and 3 to something but half life (in the config menu anyway) keeps reading the middle mouse button (button 3) and the fourth mouse button as the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom