Tekken 5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itagaki is one of the big boys behind Dead or Alive, so obviously he's going to make fun of his competition. Not like he's done much better since DOA is just a broken button-masher that relies on ass and titties to sell copies anyway :p

I'm a Jin player at the moment. He's kind of an odd character to play because his moves are so incredibly plain compared to the others, but there's something about the simple-yet-effective style that I enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what ive played in the arcade steve is freaking broke. juggle um to a corner an it is over. hell just get one juggle and its over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's considered "top tier" but not broke, by most.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I'm not saying that the slow chars suck now, I'm just saying I think they started paying more attention to some of the faster ones.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you miss the old Jin, just to let you know Devil Jin plays alot like Tekken Tag Jin, which is good because many Jin fans complained about Tekken 4 Jin being somewhat lame (Others say he was cheap, they cant make up their minds).

Hwoarang is still as hard to read as ever, what I like about him besides his new kicks, is that now he can cancel some of his special moves into Flamingo Stance, making it more fun to come up with new Air Juggles, Also its always the best way to psyche out your enemy (over-head kicks or down-sweeps). But Hwoarang is still a distant character, you cant really fight that close to your enemy's with him. You just gotta predict and push away your rushing enemy's, thats why hese got that kick where he steps back (Back\Up + Right Kick).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I never really liked old T3 Jin. Mishima style really turns me off (especially Jin/Kazuya's u/f+4,4,4), I prefer Jin's plain old karate to that fake crap. Jin's been significantly weakened since T4, several moves are just gone. I gurantee nobody will call him cheap anymore, heh.

Best answers
This game really sounds cool. How is it compared to Marvel vs. Capcom - or DBZ : Budokai 3?

DiZ

Best answers
is there anyway i can check how many arcade battles have i won?
plz dont tell i sopouse to count them...

*EDIT*

never mind i already got devil jin he has the coolest ending so far!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Ryu said:
This game really sounds cool. How is it compared to Marvel vs. Capcom - or DBZ : Budokai 3?
Well since MvC is old and I dont really like it (im basing it off of my opinion, I prefer CvS2). I'd say its probably tied with MvC2 (Seriously, this is becoming like FFVII, the game is ancient, its not so good anymore... atleast if you've been playing it as long as I have)...

As for Budokai 3... Budokai shouldn't even be under the category of "Fighting"... Tekken 5 is more of a Fighter in many ways than that crap... Hell, I would consider War Gods (The worst fighting game ever made... to be better than Budokai).

KyoKusanagi

K
Ahem! Do we all remember Rise Of The Robots...now that was the worst fighting game of all time.

Anyhoo - im just glad they brought back the old characters - Baek, Ganryu, Anna, Wang, Bruce and Roger.

Best answers
ok I have it for some time now... and I am glad to say its a very very good game, already unlocked all characters and for those that dont know the final character has to be unlocked through playing the devil within adventure something game, which btw sux its moving around with the same 4-5 attacks moving blocks from here to there to open doors plus the bosses are too easy after u learn to avoid their attacks they aint serious...
but to tlak about the game itself, amazing! absolutely amazing game, the number of moves u have there is stunning, when u fight a pc with the ultra hard difficulty it seems sometimes like a real martial arts fight :) lots of evasions and counters and stuff :D

I surely recommend it.

KING ROX :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was playing the game more and i cant believe how good nina is now. 80% juggle and it is vicious, but the more i play the more i like marduk. i like his side step upercut then 2 hits and the air grab. its just to good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom