Teh Tennis Ball Map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a good multiplayer idea...

make a map that has like a tennis ball shooter on one side of the map, but only it shoots spirit bombs, deathballs, and vanishing balls, and they gradually get stronger as your team successfully fights off each one (if not successful, then you all DIE! >:D). The admin or whatever can set the strength of the energy balls, or a person on the other side, with the "Tennis ball" shooter can choose which ball beam to shoot, and what strength of the ball beam, and how many at a time. It would be cool, like 5 guys on one side, all powered up, then they all shoot kamehamehas to fight off a volly of incomming beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word

spam. don't.

anyone else?

Best answers
I don't object to some funmaps for ESF, but I'm not sure about tennis. Sounds like a normal blockingspree to me only in a different map (and a few changes/additions).

Now if you had races...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
one word

no
Try to be more constructive with your comments next time, put reason behind it or something. Posts like that are pointless to someone who wants criticism on their idea.

Best answers
hahaha make like ESF olympics <_<

roflmao how funny would that be...... swooping races

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds incredibly boring. The novelty would wear off in 5 minutes.

Best answers
For the first time I have to agree with Rocky here. It WOULD be incredibly boring.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a fighting game. It isnt really a show off game.
People would be fighting each other and not really paying attention to the stuff coming at them.

Best answers
Or for maps, add an option where you can add beam spawn/direction points so mappers can make these maps if they so choose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom