Teenagers sure love to die.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's that time again when things go bump in the night and teenagers have that aweful habit of dying all the time. You think that in the movies, they'd kill off old people or kids but noooo, they target teenagers. Why?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
It's that time again when things go bump in the night and teenagers have that aweful habit of dying all the time. You think that in the movies, they'd kill off old people or kids but noooo, they target teenagers. Why?
Honestly i have no idea what you are talking about. If this is about some news than enlighten us >.<

As for why teenagers. Strategicly speaking old folks and kids arnt a threat. Teenagers are ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Honestly i have no idea what you are talking about. If this is about some news than enlighten us >.<

As for why teenagers. Strategicly speaking old folks and kids arnt a threat. Teenagers are ^^
He's talking about horror movies where the victims are ALWAYS stupid, horny teenagers.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because old people aren't going to pay $9 to sees these travesties of films :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:

so...me a threat huh ?!:laff:
FEEL MY TEENAGER WRATH GREGA
~*Logan*~ said:
He's talking about horror movies where the victims are ALWAYS stupid, horny teenagers.
oh realy? so i'm horny and stupid right? well see about that soon enough...

Best answers
LionHeart said:
so...me a threat huh ?!:laff:
FEEL MY TEENAGER WRATH GREGA

oh realy? so i'm horny and stupid right? well see about that soon enough...
Dude... just dont rape a chick.

They are the target because they need a plot for the movie, and teenagers are stupid and rebellious...... so naturally, they are the target.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll quote Pablo Fransico...

"Those kids are so easy to kill, you can strangle them with a cordless phone."

"They love to die, don't they?

"They walk into danger; Hello, is anybody in here? Hello?!!!"

"Billy?"

"I'm going to get naked and take a shower... what's going on?!"

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Dude... just dont rape a chick.

They are the target because they need a plot for the movie, and teenagers are stupid and rebellious...... so naturally, they are the target.
It's not rape, it's surprise sex!
STICK IT IN HER POOPER!

hah, meme.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's that time again when someone makes a post that makes no sense at all. Why?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's my understanding that teenagers are the ones targeted since most teenagers think they are invincible and that nothing can happen to them based on stereotyping.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think because lots of "teenagers" are "emo's" according to the movie directors, thus, perfectly suitable to being killed.

Just think about, you say emo, they think "teenagers".

And emo's is a lable (stereotype) for people who are known for cutting themselfs and killing themselfs for the most stupidest reasons, such stories (weither fake or not), could inspire movie directors into killing them anyways, coz "if teenagers are emo, and want to be dead, and feel horrible, but are slaughtered by some maniac with a spoon, then isn't that awesome?".

I might think into the wrong direction tho :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
It's my understanding that teenagers are the ones targeted since most teenagers think they are invincible and that nothing can happen to them based on stereotyping.
jp said:
I think because lots of "teenagers" are "emo's" according to the movie directors, thus, perfectly suitable to being killed.

Just think about, you say emo, they think "teenagers".

And emo's is a lable (stereotype) for people who are known for cutting themselfs and killing themselfs for the most stupidest reasons, such stories (weither fake or not), could inspire movie directors into killing them anyways, coz "if teenagers are emo, and want to be dead, and feel horrible, but are slaughtered by some maniac with a spoon, then isn't that awesome?".

I might think into the wrong direction tho :p
^WTF

Only one other person (Karrde) got it. It's because the movies' targetted audience are teenagers. How do you get teenagers to see these movies? Sexy actors (I think "Actress" is a politically incorrect term now), horrible acting, and the promise of sequels.

Friday the 13th, Halloween, and the Nightmare on Elm Street film are perfect examples.

Best answers
Because most of the actors resemble more like teenagers, they wouldnt be believable as 8 or 80 year old.
And besides who wants to see old granny trying to run away from vicious murderer...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the actors pretending to be teenagers aren't teenagers. That makes a lot of the movies weird.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the 1988 remake of the Blob, there's a pretty sweet kids death in that, where he gets pulled under water by the blob, and comes up for one last breath of air before getting pulled back under.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's because nearly everyone would pay good money to watch people like Kidboy die while the audience to watch old and/or young people die is fairly smaller everyone likes a good kidboy death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom