Teen Gohan WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... you messed it all up, let me clear things.
this gohan im making now is NEW! totaly new.
that ssj2 gohan in my sig is Zeq2 gohan, i tweaked it a few days ago.

so basicly that ssj2 gohan (zeq2 gohan) has nothing to do with that new gohan. =P

Dark-Domi said:
just a simple setting in the model's qc file. i could help you with that.

nice update btw^^
sounds good =D ill pm you

Adrian_cool69 said:
sv, if esf team asked u to join the team as modeler would u do it or are u to bissy with zeq? i rilly think sum of the models needs a piff up...

the model is nice :D... i wonder... the ssj2 gohan under ur sig links... do u use the skin from that one leter without cell shade? or do u remake it all?
nuh, too busy with zeq2 =P but either way ill be sure to make models to esf with time :smile:
and about the gohan, as i said above im making a whole new gohan, so basicly that gohan in my sig has nothing to do with it heh =D

Raven Blade said:
looks awesome so far. I love it!
thanksy ^_^

EDIT: forgot to mention, Almighty Gir is taking a shot on skinning this gohan =D good luck buddy and show progress soon :smile:

EDIT2:
Update:

=D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when its finnished, the model and skin will be available for download >_> read through the thread before posting.

Best answers
awsome sv. just pm me when you want me to help you with the qc.
btw is that body skin already Almighty Gir's work? looks great

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no thats sv's all sv's i doubt ill post mine hehe, but if i do itll just be for crits cos i need to learn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, i like it becase you didnt mirror the skin, lol why would folds be symmetrical anyway? anyway nice job and i can see that your not cutting corners which is good :p

Best answers
the back of the arm looks a little lacking in defination compared the the frront, try to define the triceps just a little and it will looks a lot better

Best answers
I feel u over defined the arms in some areas and not in others on the front and what yaglo said for the back, belt looks a little weird but nothing big , goodjob so far look forward to seeing it finished.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
how did he over define the arms, he hardly has anything there at all in terms of detailed muscle.., he pretty much just outlined what he wanted. I believe yaglo was saying define more in the back because the front obviously has more defined area in which the back lacks.

As for sounds with animation its a basic command in the qc file. i simply just slapped it after the initial animation sequence i wanted. For example the swoop hit "hi-ya" sound:

$sequence blow_down "blow_down" fps 30 { event 5004 1 "brolli\smash1.wav" }

$sequence blow_down "blow_down" fps 30 - being the animation sequence

event 5004- being the sound event for an animation

1- being the keyframe it starts playing at

-and-

"brolli\smash1.wav" - being the directory and name of the sound file. The directory is defaulted to the esf/sound directory. so the brolli is the folder and the smash1.wav is the file in it.

really simple to do =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Second that... looks very good :D

(OMG! D2 using my skinned goku!!) :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the torso skin...is absolutly beautiful.
great job sv keep it up :]
good luck with the rest of the body :tired:

Best answers
Wow looks awsome. I'd love to see this before 1.3, hopfully darksniper will be done with his ssj 2 gohan so i can use ur reg gohan and his ssj that is unless ur making an ssj

Best answers
you should read the last posts first, sv already said that hes making normal, ssj and ssj2

Best answers
the progress looks awsome sv :) i personally think that the back is fine as it is...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
how did he over define the arms, he hardly has anything there at all in terms of detailed muscle.., he pretty much just outlined what he wanted. I believe yaglo was saying define more in the back because the front obviously has more defined area in which the back lacks.
humm i see what you mean =o...
well here's the back of the arm with some more defination.

i dont think i should define it more then it is now, i dont want to ruin it or something.

oh and thanks for the sound info GG, one question though, does the "event 5004" change? or it stays like that with all animations/sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom