Teen Gohan WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its great, why are the arms soo skinny? Anyway.. when is this going to be released?? and for what ver.?

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
you mean those 3 small spikes? i can skin them the same way as the front spikes i just thought they were small and it wouldnt be that noticable...
No I think he means the whole back of the head, because the front of the head is shaded and well the back isnt lol, But the face looks good, and I do like how you did the hair, but you cant just have the spikes that way and leave the rest of the hair black because it wont look right.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess you right, i think ill make the front spikes less shaded, darker, so it'll blend well with the rest

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah! No problemo with the model! It really does look like gohan! :eek:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, seems everybody wants to have critique on it... even the smallest things..

oh well... don't change anything to the head... i think its perfect, best gohan i ever seen.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think its perfect but don't you think the pants should be a little baggier :scared: .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looks really gohan'ish. great job sv. dont let me down on the rest of the body ^.^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
I think its perfect but don't you think the pants should be a little baggier :scared: .
yea, i said ill fix them heh ^_^

and thanks again guys =D!

ok, just to let you know what im going to release:

-3 models of gohan, normal, ssj and ssj2 forms in cell saga version.
-ill give them some costum animations
-there will be some animations that will be diffrent from each other with other forms, lets say...idle: in normal form he is ready for battle and in ssj/ssj2 he's relaxed and just standing...it should give the feeling of the power he has when he transforms :D and...same with some more animations...powerup, change...
-ill make vgui's for all of them, good and evil of course.
-ill include some sounds such as transformation, cause im having a cool idea to make gohan talk and then scream, something like: "this has gone too far...HHAAA...!" and ill make a cool animation to go with it ^_^

hopfuly all this things should be in the pack ill be releasing. :smile:

Best answers
Why not Normal, SSJ2 and SSJ2 BD w/ broken arm? To add a bit more spice to the regular lvl1, lvl2, lvl3 thing... Coming up with ways to animate attacks with one arm... that'd be sweet.

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
yea, i said ill fix them heh ^_^

and thanks again guys =D!

ok, just to let you know what im going to release:

-3 models of gohan, normal, ssj and ssj2 forms in cell saga version.
-ill give them some costum animations
-there will be some animations that will be diffrent from each other with other forms, lets say...idle: in normal form he is ready for battle and in ssj/ssj2 he's relaxed and just standing...it should give the feeling of the power he has when he transforms :D and...same with some more animations...powerup, change...
-ill make vgui's for all of them, good and evil of course.
-ill include some sounds such as transformation, cause im having a cool idea to make gohan talk and then scream, something like: "this has gone too far...HHAAA...!" and ill make a cool animation to go with it ^_^

hopfuly all this things should be in the pack ill be releasing. :smile:

You think you could do the sounds like how they did with the brolli pack they added I think 2 new sounds a swoophit sound custommade for brolli, and a walk sound, but instead of the walk sound for when Gohan goes ssj2 have the lightning crash sound thing, and the model lightning could come up *shrug* i guess, but anyway if you need sounds for japanese, and english hit me up.

dor

Best answers
sv you are the best ..its look exacly like gohan...culd you make gohan movie 9 version.?

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
You think you could do the sounds like how they did with the brolli pack they added I think 2 new sounds a swoophit sound custommade for brolli, and a walk sound, but instead of the walk sound for when Gohan goes ssj2 have the lightning crash sound thing, and the model lightning could come up *shrug* i guess, but anyway if you need sounds for japanese, and english hit me up.
wouldnt that require extra scripting or something?

also SV i know its hard to compare...but this may be you're greatest work that comes close to the ZEQ2 models!! (if u get my drift)

Best answers
would be a piece of cake to script the sounds in.

@topic
damn perfect model, cant wait till your gonna release it ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Why not Normal, SSJ2 and SSJ2 BD w/ broken arm? To add a bit more spice to the regular lvl1, lvl2, lvl3 thing... Coming up with ways to animate attacks with one arm... that'd be sweet.
i might make BD but not now, ill release those versions first.

SSJ Shin Carl said:
actually i have no idea how he did that.
but thats a nice idea with the lightning...ill think of something. =P

dor said:
sv you are the best ..its look exacly like gohan...culd you make gohan movie 9 version.?
same as i said to Wolf Devil, i might make other versions in the future but ill release those first.

Mystacx said:
SV i know its hard to compare...but this may be you're greatest work that comes close to the ZEQ2 models!! (if u get my drift)
actually i think this is my best model ever =p

Update =P

getting there ^_^

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
actually i have no idea how he did that.
but thats a nice idea with the lightning...ill think of something. =P
just a simple setting in the model's qc file. i could help you with that.

nice update btw^^

Best answers
YEA that lightning would be really sweet to have it in :) i hope it can be done.

Best answers
sv, if esf team asked u to join the team as modeler would u do it or are u to bissy with zeq? i rilly think sum of the models needs a piff up...

the model is nice :D... i wonder... the ssj2 gohan under ur sig links... do u use the skin from that one leter without cell shade? or do u remake it all?

Best answers
wolf, sv already made a ssj2 gohan, just not bd
nice work sv, i like the hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom