Teen Gohan WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
heh ok, here is my ref:

i think it looks pretty good...if you want to draw over it be my guest, now side ref =D.
thats a nice ref and all, i just think he's a little chubbby in there. i did a small fast drawover of my own to make him skinnier, also makin his hair smaller due to having a smaller face

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
show ur image seperately too? it looks conf00sing like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i actually drew OVER the image.. well i did some erasing. i hope this looks better

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@imkongkong: i like my ref better =P thanks for trying though

@Marauder: ahhh i see your point ;) fixed

Best answers
The only thing is ... his poses are differnt in the pic and in the Screenshot , one his arms are up one his arms are down and he's slouching as he's tired from fighting cell and haveing to go SSJ2... If you look as Piccolo behind him , he's got a better sholder posture than Gohan does , I just wanted to say that incase it made the model a lil weird on completion ...
Anyway.. Other than that ... I like. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Make sure you take your time on the hair, Veggeto. Most people mess up there(such as myself Xd)

Speaking of the hair, what is your plan for it? Are you going to model Gohan's SSJ hair differently? Or are you going to just skin it over to make a SSJ?

Anywho, good luck man :]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
The only thing is ... his poses are differnt in the pic and in the Screenshot , one his arms are up one his arms are down and he's slouching as he's tired from fighting cell and haveing to go SSJ2... If you look as Piccolo behind him , he's got a better sholder posture than Gohan does , I just wanted to say that incase it made the model a lil weird on completion ...
Anyway.. Other than that ... I like. :D
but i said it before, i posed his arms in a T pose because of the skeleton thats why the shoulders are like that.

The_Forgotten said:
Make sure you take your time on the hair, Veggeto. Most people mess up there(such as myself Xd)

Speaking of the hair, what is your plan for it? Are you going to model Gohan's SSJ hair differently? Or are you going to just skin it over to make a SSJ?

Anywho, good luck man :]
dont worry, ill make sure to make the hair the best i can =D.
and yea i think ill just skin over the normal hair for SSJ or i can just rise some spikes up a bit but it's not a huge diffrence.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zomg sv ur new sig is teh secks!!!

if i can help in any way with the model just gimme a shout...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the ssj2 hair i sujest you try doing one spike at a time because in the end it would look good and it would be worth it, i have tried it on the gohan im working on and im pleased with the result but this thread is bout ur model so just pm me if u want to see a pic of it :eek:

and if u need help with picking out ref pics for ur hair just post them here and we'll help ya pick

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> i dont think half of you realise that SV is zeq2's modeler, and knows how to make gohans hair...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanted to help as much as i could and i well aware know that sv is a zeq2 modeler and has already modeled a good looking gohan... looking forward to the next update

..nice edit u whipped up there btw

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry my post was a bit vicious, i apologize.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
zomg sv ur new sig is teh secks!!!

if i can help in any way with the model just gimme a shout...
heh thanks man =D

DarkSniper said:
for the ssj2 hair i sujest you try doing one spike at a time because in the end it would look good and it would be worth it, i have tried it on the gohan im working on and im pleased with the result but this thread is bout ur model so just pm me if u want to see a pic of it :eek:

and if u need help with picking out ref pics for ur hair just post them here and we'll help ya pick
yup, thats the only way i model hair, one spike at a time.
thanks ^_^

and thanks for the crits Idane, ill be sure to tweak it according to your drawover :smile:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know if thats a duble post, but this thread was at the bottom of this page and i had to update so im sorry about that.

Update...yea :p
followed Idane's crits almost perfectly.

Best answers
Good, you got rid of the "point" on the folds. Looks alot better! :)

Now give him head. :yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ yay thanks man!
ill be working on the head tomorrow, till then... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom