TEEN GOHAN....SSJ2! OMG!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill have my buddy do the skinmap when i get the esf skel assigned, but can someone teach me how to import the gohan skeleton onto my max so i can make my model fit the skeletion :p

Best answers
i dont like to do it in max so i export it back to milkshape because when we compile it you are going to use milkshape anyway because you need to export it as a smd...do you have msn or aim or something pm me if you do and i can teach you.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
im questionable at how deformable itll be with the esf skeleton =/

the knees in particular, sure it looks good in your normal pose, but the way your polyflow is with that fold around the knee area doesnt look like itll deform well, same with other areas on that gi. id have to inspect arms, but they look like theyed be ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so do you mind doing me a draw over on how i should do the knees and gi to deform well?

*edit*
i did some major tweaking on the arm

big thanks to david for the arm refs

Best answers
hmm...the new arms looks nice , how many polies have you got now?

and by the way this is the best gohan model i have ever seen, keep up the good work !! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx a lot gir, i fixed some of the structure on the elbow, and the flow on the sholder, plus i added a ball joint, i didnt weld however because then the bicep would look rather flat... haha its bigfoot!

and some good news, my good friend the_reckoning did a quick 5-10 minute rigging job just to test the model ingame, i think the rig was pretty damm decent for the time that was put into it, he'll rig it again when im 100% done the model and then my other good friend taimaishu will skin it and will be ready for release :p

Best answers
hehe yup, i did a better rig when i was offline and i was bored and i encountered some problems with the crotch, maybe i've never rigged this type of crotch before im not sure, figuring a way how to overcome it because it looks bad check with other people is the croth good with the polyflow. or maybe because it hasn't been attachted together :p

oh and by the way glad to see you added a ball joint, that shoulder did look too stretchy :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> gotta love the confidence that newbies inspire.... yeh the model is good. but not great. and definatlely sub standard for the esf team (no offence dude). the team has strict guidelines on a lot of things. polycount being one of them 1500 tri's....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
🌠 Staff
Best answers
hey, ill try to get a drawover of how the knees can deform well soon, im just busy with my own work atm =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack...the arms are wrong :S ill do a drawover in a lil while, (i dont have my tablet)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
undofortunately itll involve a lot of editing on your part... take a look at how sv built his shoulder compared to your own. itll help you structure it better. at the moment yours looks like a ball joint with a bicep slapped on half way down the cylinder. it doesnt look like a real muscular flow...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k i sorta fixed up the arm and imo im pretty satisfied with it, i just need that damm drawover on how to make the knees deform wel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin good, My only crit would be to work on the knees(hopefully you'll get a good draw over) and move the belt down more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the knee deforms quite well now, ignor the ass, me and reck are still working on it

Best answers
hehe, i'm done with rigging, check this out guys

now to the animations!! and yeh btw unfortunately you can not use or see gohans new attack in the final version because it is too dangerous..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom