TEEN GOHAN....SSJ2! OMG!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bang is too big. Look at Dan16's ref,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bang is too long? whats a bang? and where is dan16's ref? i may have seen it before but still... whats a bang??? o_O

let me take a guess is it the belt thingy around his waist?

Best answers
First off dan16 his Eye brows are not ment to be as pointy as a double bladed sword...... Yeah i would love to show you my SSJ Goku only problem is that the 3D Max program at my old school is in New Jersey and i recently moved to Georgia....it sucks i wish i had saved it on disk....now i regret not saving it....... BAH ! i guess i will try making him agian when i buy 3D Max. i be glad to help you out with other people too if i can get the program fast enough. Stuff is not cheap when your not buying it for School purposes. i think AutoCADD alone without school is like 1,300 dollars....NOT CHEAP...just imagine what 3D Max would be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill follow some parts on the side view, but i will not change the front stand of hair like that

i think 3d max is like 700 bucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been working on the hair for a couple hours and this is the outcome, might go back to it later but im leaving it like this for now

i hope you like it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair is still a little too high, but its probably one of the best models ive seen in forever, anyway... when is this going to be released, and.. is this going to be usable for 1.2.3 or are you going to release it only for 1.3? either way, its awesome, you think you can make a cape version with SSJ 1 hair?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a cape version with ssj1 hair eh? well that wont be anytime soon as to seeing i havent even started on my hw yet XD

and a release for esf? no, never.

ahh just joking! if i can get a skeletion attached and model skinmapped and skinned by some skilled ppl then it will be released :p

right now im reducing the poly count on the face, speaking of poly count how do i check it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go into console and bind "quit" to mouse1. anyway, why do you need to reduce poly's, its fine right now. But I think you really need to tone down the hair a tad bit... but it really is good

hey what model program do you use? i actually want to try and start modeling. Ima just make some guns at first for fun, but whatever :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"go into console and bind "quit" to mouse1" can u please tell me whats that for? o_O

i use 3d max but u might want to start off with milkshape since ur new to modeling

if i downsize the hair more it will look ugly in front view (it would look 'squashed') but better in the side, trust me i already tried it and i dont like the outcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suck at milkshape, i cant do anything, i dont know what any of the buttons mean, i dont even know where to begin, and the damn tuts are so tedious that i give up on those :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh hate to say this but if u cant do good in milkshape then u can forget about max.. :p

anyway a new screenshots

a whole body shot, i hope you like it as much as i do O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, someone make a damn skeleton, i wanna play w/ it tonight!!

damn dude, thats amazing... im refering you to someone :)

but... i still feel the hair is a tad off, look at this hair and see what you can do... and also; the front hair strand is too long and fat

http://www.dbzhood.com/renders/Gohan3.jpg

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's one nice looking model you got there :) can't wait to see it finished and skinned

* edit

heej lol the other link is my model ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo D2, do you have a release date on DBZHOOD?

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ehm I don't think we are alloud to go offtopic, so next time send me an PM,
but I have no idea when we can release something :) I'm modeling like crazy (also redoing allot of my old work coz they simpley suck ;) !)
Anyway's just keep checking,

* Back on topic ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe sup D2, nice to see ya here :p

i shurnk the front strand of hair a tad bit, meh im done modeling for today :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for that, i really can't wait for this to be skinned and implemented. 1.3 is too far away, its killing me :(

Best answers
Looking great DarkSniper, I'm lovin how your doin the model, and your polyflow. I think the hair will turn out good, because well ssj2 gohan had big hair lol. Anyway, lookin really good, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom